www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idol News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Idol News Empty
PostSubject: Idol News   Idol News Icon_minitime1November 7th 2007, 2:32 pm

Idol News 3769 Hi gang, just thought I would post some idol news I got from the American Idol website.

santa Along with Mandisa and our wonderful E, it appears that another idol alumni, Kimberley Locke is releasing her "Christmas" to celebrate the coming holiday. She was the 3rd runner-up on Season 2 and this girl can really sing!

Sarah Mather from season 4 is performing at the Red Lion in New York today (Nov 7th). She also has a new album out so check out her website for further details. Smile

Idol News 239148 Belated birthday wishes to the following people. Bo Bice turned 31 on November 1st. (Side note here: Bo is on the VH1 Top 20 countdown for his new video "Witness" Idol News 540629 ) Next up Jasmine Trias turned 21 on November 3rd and George Huff turned 27 on November 4th. Congrats to all and hope their day was the best! Idol News 816353

Idol News 80358 For the Carrie Underwood fans it looks like her "Carnival Ride" is a big hit as she tops the Top Country Album and Top 200 charts on the Billboard site. This first week of sales went gold with 527,101 units being sold. This marks the highest first week sales for any female artist this year. Idol News 544942

Last but not least their is a wonderful write-up about our dear Elliott on the AI site about his program "Inspired By Diabetes". Love it when E gets the recognition he so deserves! I love you bounce

Until next time, take care all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Idol News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idol News   Idol News Icon_minitime1November 8th 2007, 8:48 am

Thank you for all this information. Yay that our E is still getting recognition on AI site. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for not offering him a deal. Oh well...it all worked out perfect for E.

Happy Birthday to all Very Happy

Wow! Carrie went gold in one week? Amazing. Remember what Simon said to her? Said she'd be one of the highest selling artists? or something like that? And...In my opinion she really didn't need to release a new CD yet even though it's been a couple years since her debut. That one is still doing well too I believe.

I still need to get Bo's CD.

Thank you for keeping up with the music scene Very Happy

Idol News 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit

Idol News
Page 1 of 1