www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts   Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts Icon_minitime1September 16th 2007, 11:00 am

Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts 3769 Just an FYI. I saw over at the American Idol board that many of the Season 6 idols are getting record deals. As you all know already Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis were shoe-ins for a contract as being the last 2 standing. In fact, I am going to be interested in seeing in what these two put out although they were not my top 2 during the show.

According to some different sources on the web. Sundance Head and Sabrina Sloan who were part of the top 24 have already been signed and are actually working on a duet cd.

Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Phil Stacey, Chris Sligh and Sanjaya Malakar are also in negiotations for deals. Melinda is actually appearing on several different venues with other artists in the near future. Lakisha Jones has been signed to do a Broadway show but was unable to tell the name of it because of the idol tour.

Jared Cotter inked a deal on the show "The Sauce".

I personally will definitely be buying any cd that Melinda, Lakisha and Chris Sligh put out as these 3 were my top favorites on the show, however except for Sanjaya who I did not care for I will be checking out the other cds to see if I want to get them. I really liked Phil Stacey but think he may be going into the country genre and that is my least favorite form of music but regardless will check out his music.

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well and hope this info is helpful.

Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts 502784
Back to top Go down

Several Season 6 "idols" Getting Record Contracts
Page 1 of 1