www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long road ahead but "Moving On"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Long road ahead but "Moving On" Empty
PostSubject: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 4th 2007, 5:47 pm

Beginning a new site or even a forum is rough. It can be very difficult to pull together and make the site interesting enough that people continue to return. We want all of you to feel free to communicate with the Administration here and let us know what you want to see, what you want to read, and what will make you come back time and time again. We will be checking this thread often so PLEASE leave your comments!!
Back to top Go down
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
Babygirl

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 7th 2007, 9:35 pm

I sent you a PM at TMS about this, Tink!
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylormadesoul.com
AngELL
AngELL

Female Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 12:53 am

Just want to say your vision and your site is awesome!! I love everything you have done and am so grateful for all your hard work on Elliott's behalf!! You must be exhausted but please please hang in there! We need you and can't wait to see how great this site will be!
It's already written in the stars!! Thank you all so much for all your hard and beautiful work! This place rocks!
Back to top Go down
dreamhrt

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:59 pm

I would like you all to know that we here at the Yamin-It team. Are working hard at making this the best Elliott site there could be. As you know this forum is very new. We are still working out the kinks. So please if you see anything out of place. You can PM one of the mods or Admin. Always keep in mind however that Roam was NOT built in a day. So be kind and genteal.
Thank-You all for your wonderful coments and Support!
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 3:07 pm

Well, so far I LOVE what you have done with your site! I can't wait to see how Great it's gonna be! I am going to pass the WORD around to all my other Elliott fan favorites! Smile thank you for all your HARD work! Long road ahead but "Moving On" 774537
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 3:20 pm

Babygirl wrote:

Got it Kate and awesome suggestion, please let me know if what I did helped any?? I am hoping that it makes the board look less cluttered. Thanks again!! Long road ahead but "Moving On" 105919
Back to top Go down
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
Babygirl

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 6:36 pm

Tink wrote:
Babygirl wrote:

Got it Kate and awesome suggestion, please let me know if what I did helped any?? I am hoping that it makes the board look less cluttered. Thanks again!! Long road ahead but "Moving On" 105919

It definitely does help! Long road ahead but "Moving On" 540629

Is there anything you can do to get rid of the list of moderator's names underneath every folder name? You see the list again when you open the folder anyway, so it's not really needed on the front page...

Love what you guys are doing here! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 6:42 pm

Babygirl wrote:
Tink wrote:
Babygirl wrote:

It definitely does help! Long road ahead but "Moving On" 540629

Is there anything you can do to get rid of the list of moderator's names underneath every folder name? You see the list again when you open the folder anyway, so it's not really needed on the front page...

Love what you guys are doing here! I love you

I don't know that is Angie's department. She takes care of dishing out the duties. Angie, can you take those out? and if that helps then I will fix the Adult board as well. Thanks again for your suggestion Kate!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 7:14 pm

I have no idea. I've been trying to figure out how to take those mods names off there. It's really annoying to me. I'll figure it out...I hope :grin:

And...thank you Kate Long road ahead but "Moving On" 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 9:19 pm

Now that is MUCH better with the mod's names taken off each of the topics! That was a great idea and it was kinda intimidating looking...lol! I am somewhat used to this kind of forum though so it wasn't too too bad...but yes, it looks much neater and easier to navigate! Smile YAY..you did figure it out! thank you, Jeannine Wink
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 9:56 pm

I hated the moderator names there! I'm glad I got that all worked out! Thanks for hanging in there guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
Babygirl

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 9th 2007, 10:47 pm

Angie wrote:
I hated the moderator names there! I'm glad I got that all worked out! Thanks for hanging in there guys Very Happy

Um, yeah... you think I'd leave? With all these gorgeous E/Tay pictures around????? Long road ahead but "Moving On" 891161 Long road ahead but "Moving On" 78342

You know me better than that, lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 2:00 am

i wouldn't have left anyhow! but yes, it is MUCH better without all that extra text Smile great job girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long road ahead but "Moving On"   Long road ahead but "Moving On" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Long road ahead but "Moving On"
Page 1 of 1