www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphic's for Member Use

Go down 
+2
MistyluvsE
Tink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 5:36 pm

Now, Now girls. We don't need no arguing around these parts Wink

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 6:49 pm

argue hell were old and we love to nag... lol
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 8:44 pm

I am entertained! ha ha ha Laughing Razz

Is there anyway someone can make a banner with a direct link to here for like myspace and stuff like that... I think that would be awesome.. but i have NO idea how to do them! ha haha!!!

Thanks

(does that make sense?! LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 9:01 pm

I can make them . . . but it may take me a little longer to ful fill request but I am always willing.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 9:45 pm

JOODDIIIEEEEE!!!! Old nag!!! Can you make our banner linkable so we can all put them on our my spaces or wherever we want to???
I bow to your genius Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 409587
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:15 pm

Here is the code
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 12:40 am

You ROCK!! The gnat says thanks a zillion and she'll post it tomorrow she's in bed with Taylor, he's singing Hell Of A Day to her!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 11:30 am

Linda wrote:
Hi Carry,
Well..find some pix you want, something to say and maybe we can work on something. I'm new at this siggy thing but ya never know what we can come up with.
Jodie you wrote perfectly about the photos. I run another web site and have for 10 years for a group from the 60's. It's their official site and they're very involved in what goes on there and I put on there from day 1..any photos you find on here are the property of me and them (insert group name) and can't be used any place else without permission from one of the 3 of us. Also anyone submitting a photo to be used on the web site is always credited. Saves alot of problems, believe me I've gone after people when I find one of our photos on their pages!! They either credit where it came from or they have to remove it!
(I'm the troll mistress over there! haha! I have a whip and I know how to use it!) Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 217352

Hi Linda, thanks, you probably know more than me that's for sure. Now how would I send you pics if I did find something? I'm thinking of both Elliott and Taylor on a banner saying something soulful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 11:33 am

Angie wrote:
YAY! Us founders of the site love Taylor too Wink and The Real Deal is an awesome site. You'll see me there as well Smile
Yeah, Angie, I think I have seen you there Smile I will stop there shortly and see what's going on today Smile I'm thankful I found out about these boards Smile
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 1:16 pm

Thanks for the code! I will add it today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Graphic's for Member Use
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2