www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphic's for Member Use

Go down 
+2
MistyluvsE
Tink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Graphic's for Member Use Empty
PostSubject: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 6:15 pm

Graphic's for Member Use Elliottstat

I'll be back to add more ....
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 7:51 pm

As promised

Graphic's for Member Use Alogo2

Graphic's for Member Use ALOGO3

Graphic's for Member Use Alogo5

Graphic's for Member Use Alogo.com

Graphic's for Member Use Alogo4
Back to top Go down
dreamhrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 1:19 am

Guess you have the banners covered lol
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 3:27 pm

We can use more ... please?
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 3:31 pm

The Graphics above will have to be updated as our URL is not correct in them... Sorry we had a slight change of plans. If there is one you really like and want it, let me know and I will quickly update it for you to use!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
dreamhrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 15th 2007, 1:54 am

Well if you want I can re size the logo I made and you can use that as a banner..?? Or I can make new ones lol ya know I dont mind Smile
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 15th 2007, 1:21 pm

I really like the white one!

I think that the banner on the top would make an awesome one too!!!

I wanna post them on myspace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 18th 2007, 4:56 am

Here is one for ya
its my siggy here
Go ahead and take it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:48 am

Tink wrote:
Graphic's for Member Use Elliottstat

I'll be back to add more ....

I like the sigs on here, I"m not computer literate when it comes to html and stuff like that, so I might need a bit of help if I want to ask for a siggy.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:55 am

That would be my department. I am the web designer. Fluent in the other language known as html (ha ha) Only because I love to create webpages and had no choice but to learn it since at that time I only had a webtv... eeeeewwwwww
Anyway just let me know if you need help...
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 12:09 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
That would be my department. I am the web designer. Fluent in the other language known as html (ha ha) Only because I love to create webpages and had no choice but to learn it since at that time I only had a webtv... eeeeewwwwww
Anyway just let me know if you need help...

Hi Dreamhrt. Smile I used to have a bunch of pictures of Elliott on my other computer it died. Sad I have noticed some great pics in the picture section but afraid of getting anyone angry if I wanted to use a picture there on a signature. I also like Taylor Hicks as well and noticed someone had a sig of him and Elliott together which I would really like a lot. Wouldn't know where to begin here, lol. Thank you for being fluent in html Smile I like this website, it's quicker to get on here than any other site for my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 12:35 pm

Hi Carry,
I say if anyone wants to quickly look through our photos and if they see something THEY took and does NOT want it used for any purposes to PM me, Angie or Tink..we'll remove it or they can remove it themselves. If no one objects I would say use whatever you want unless it's watermarked. If it's a sig. someone made for themselves to use then prob. wouldn't want to use it unless you talk to them. Am I making sense? haha!
And Carry..welcome!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 12:56 pm

Yeah Linda, I am thinking about making a sticky post about a disclaimer on my picture thread for that same reason. You might want to do the same!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 12:57 pm

I also like Taylor Hicks ...
Now your talking about somthing I know about haahaa
Although I enjoy Elliott, Tay is my number one! I have my own forum at
Come check us out!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 1:19 pm

Linda wrote:
Hi Carry,
I say if anyone wants to quickly look through our photos and if they see something THEY took and does NOT want it used for any purposes to PM me, Angie or Tink..we'll remove it or they can remove it themselves. If no one objects I would say use whatever you want unless it's watermarked. If it's a sig. someone made for themselves to use then prob. wouldn't want to use it unless you talk to them. Am I making sense? haha!
And Carry..welcome!

Hi Linda, thanks for the welcome. Smile Thanks for the reply too. Yeah, don't want to borrow anyone's sigs unless they say it's ok, don't want no problems! Yeah, you do make some sense there Smile Thanks, hopefully sometime I can get a good sig up. When I post on boards, I tend to be too blah with nothing on besides my writing the post, lol.
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 1:20 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
I also like Taylor Hicks ...
Now your talking about somthing I know about haahaa
Although I enjoy Elliott, Tay is my number one! I have my own forum at
Come check us out!

Yeah, Elliott and Taylor are my favorites!! I'll have to check out that forum too, must be joining forums day for me today, lol(helps having kids in school right now, lol). Smile
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 1:47 pm

YAY! Us founders of the site love Taylor too Wink and The Real Deal is an awesome site. You'll see me there as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 2:10 pm

School? Oh you lucky Graphic's for Member Use 596322
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 2:14 pm

Hi Carry,
Well..find some pix you want, something to say and maybe we can work on something. I'm new at this siggy thing but ya never know what we can come up with.
Jodie you wrote perfectly about the photos. I run another web site and have for 10 years for a group from the 60's. It's their official site and they're very involved in what goes on there and I put on there from day 1..any photos you find on here are the property of me and them (insert group name) and can't be used any place else without permission from one of the 3 of us. Also anyone submitting a photo to be used on the web site is always credited. Saves alot of problems, believe me I've gone after people when I find one of our photos on their pages!! They either credit where it came from or they have to remove it!
(I'm the troll mistress over there! haha! I have a whip and I know how to use it!) Graphic's for Member Use 217352
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 3:32 pm

so what does that make me over there? Your side kick? lol
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 3:49 pm

Haha..you gotta be on their yahoo group to be able to use the whip!!! But girl..kick away on the web site!!
(oh..we gotta take that old date off, just remembered:)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 4:04 pm

WE???? Your taking credit for MY work now? lol shame on you! That defies rule # 5678-Artist law! go to your corner!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 4:17 pm

Ohhh hush...you did a kick butt second page butttt...I did the other 600000!! haha!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 4:38 pm

yup ya sure did, but you were refering to changeing dates, which are on the site that I made and I need to do it.. but you said WE need to fix it.. there for in accordance to Jodies law you must sit in forsaid corner until I say you can get out Graphic's for Member Use 716569 Graphic's for Member Use 520185
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 4:58 pm

Otay Boss, I fixed it fer yas.... Graphic's for Member Use 409587
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic's for Member Use   Graphic's for Member Use Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Graphic's for Member Use
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next