www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamin entertains with songs, stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Yamin entertains with songs, stories Empty
PostSubject: Yamin entertains with songs, stories   Yamin entertains with songs, stories Icon_minitime1February 24th 2008, 11:05 am

In hometown visit, international star has adoring audience

As a kid, Elliott Yamin was a self-proclaimed "knucklehead."

Now he's an internationally recognized singing star with a debut album that has sold more than 500,000 copies, a hit single ("Wait for You"), a full passport and a hometown that still adores him.

Appearing at the JCC Forum Series last night, a candid and smiling Yamin -- who had just flown in from Los Angeles -- addressed a sold-out crowd of about 600, including his mother, Claudette, with stories from his 2006 stint on "American Idol."

"I understand that forever I'll be synonymous with the show," Yamin, 29, said. "I really feel I learned so much about life and how to carry myself as a responsible, respectable adult."

During his 90-minute appearance at Oates Theater at Collegiate School, Yamin, clad in black jeans, Converse sneakers and a gray blazer, also engaged in a Q&A session and sang "Wait for You," "Movin' On" and "Free," accompanied by bandmate Russell Ali on acoustic guitar.

Read the full article here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Yamin entertains with songs, stories   Yamin entertains with songs, stories Icon_minitime1February 26th 2008, 2:41 pm

Very Happy Elliott is such an awesome talent and I am so pleased that success is coming to him. Thanks for posting this article.

Side note: Not sure how many are coming on this site but I did post some new info about the idols in that section.

See you at the idol site later today for the re-cap of the season 7 top 10 guys.

Yamin entertains with songs, stories 502784
Back to top Go down
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Yamin entertains with songs, stories   Yamin entertains with songs, stories Icon_minitime1February 26th 2008, 2:42 pm

goofed on this one. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamin entertains with songs, stories   Yamin entertains with songs, stories Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1