www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claudette Yamin Very Ill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Claudette Yamin Very Ill Empty
PostSubject: Claudette Yamin Very Ill   Claudette Yamin Very Ill Icon_minitime1April 1st 2008, 12:34 am

Thanks to Misty Dawn this appeared in my My Space Bulletin, I"m reposting here:

Please join me in wishing a Refuah Shleima for Claudette Yamin..Please repost

This is what I’ve been fearing. Sigh. Too many coincidences for one day, yesterday, starting with Elliott not showing up to sing at the Nats game.

For those of you who don’t know, Elliott’s Mother, Claudette, is very ill.

Something to keep in mind while we have her in our thoughts and prayers: every time Elliott has brought us to tears with his amazing soul and humble spirit, every time he’s exposed that beautiful heart (the likes of which astounded us all), every time he has acted the way we wish others (and even ourselves) would act, it’s because of the strength of that one tiny little woman. Elliott is who he is because of her. She has always been the wind that helps him soar. My heart just breaks over this, for their whole family. The power of prayer is overwhelming and she seems to be like that little ant pulling the rubber tree plant – she is a mighty and powerful little woman. My prayers are with them all.

Mi-sheberakh avoteinu v’imoteinu, Avraham v’Sarah, Yitzhak v’Rivkah, Ya’akov, Rachel v’Leah hu y’varekh v’yavi aleihem refuat hanefesh u’refuat haguf yachad im kol cholei amo Yisrael. Barukh atah Hashem, rofeh ha’cholim.

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Claudette, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care she is entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround her be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may she be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.
Back to top Go down

Claudette Yamin Very Ill
Page 1 of 1