www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Graphic Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

New Graphic Request Empty
PostSubject: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 4:41 pm

We do have a few Graphic artist lurking about and I am thinking that if you drop them a line and ask them for a specific Avitar or Signature or even other graphic it may magically appear !! Make sure to be specific and include color, picture and text that you may want to appear on your graphic. They will be checking here often but it may take a few days for them to get the graphic complete. So leave your request in this thread and check back in a day or so.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 11:30 pm

ME!!! Okay...here goes...I would like a siggy :grin:

I would like my colors to match this board. Simple, not too fancy so it can blend in when I post. I would like the words You Take My Breath Away on there somewhere and I would like to use the following pictures:
Of course this picture:
New Graphic Request 100_1655
And this one....
New Graphic Request 100_1745
And if you can make this one fit in there too. I really would like all three pictures, but if you can't make it work at all this is the one to leave out. :grin:
New Graphic Request 100_1700

Thank you New Graphic Request 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
dreamhrt

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 1:22 am

Question.... you want this as the myspace background when I get to it?
New Graphic Request Background2-1
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 3:26 pm

I want a 11x13 Poster of that on my wall .... Thank You !!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 6:53 pm

11 x 13 isn't very big...thought you'd like a mural or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 8:03 pm

Jodie I want that picture everywhere in my house! It's gorgeous! Elliott sweat ..OMG!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 6th 2007, 8:42 pm

Angie wrote:
11 x 13 isn't very big...thought you'd like a mural or something like that.

Ya think?? All I can say is New Graphic Request 188244

I LOVE SWEAT !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 7th 2007, 1:49 am

Sweat on him is just....awesome..i'd say more but i need to switch threads....think i'll go do that
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 1:55 pm

LOl...I agree with you all! I love pics of Elliott and would have him ALL UP on my walls but that would be so teenagerish of me huh? lol! My boyfriend already shrugs his head at EVERY single new Elliott goodness I tell him about! Like HOW BAD i want to see him at Six Flags on Aug. 31st! But we are moving that weekend to be in for the 1st! I WANNA GOOO............waaaaa

btw...I can make graphic tags....not a professional but i can make some nice stuff...i'll see what i can do! hugs, jeannine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 1:55 pm

oh, and NO I did NOT make my avatar blinkie...lol! but i can do something like that Wink
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:00 pm

I made this graphic tag for his BDAY! Smile

New Graphic Request LoveisELLIOTT1

and this from the day i met HIM! Smile T*H*U*D

New Graphic Request L_f3fc5901c5c6f485173ee1b13c58b3d6[/img]
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:01 pm

love4elliott wrote:
LOl...I agree with you all! I love pics of Elliott and would have him ALL UP on my walls but that would be so teenagerish of me huh? lol! My boyfriend already shrugs his head at EVERY single new Elliott goodness I tell him about! Like HOW BAD i want to see him at Six Flags on Aug. 31st! But we are moving that weekend to be in for the 1st! I WANNA GOOO............waaaaa

btw...I can make graphic tags....not a professional but i can make some nice stuff...i'll see what i can do! hugs, jeannine

THAT is great Please by all means Create away and share!! We will be sure to give you credit and would love to see your graphics. Thanks SO much!! New Graphic Request 105919
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:02 pm

AMAZING .... you are going to be VERY busy around here .... I hope that is ok?? ha ha !!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:19 pm

Wow! Thanks for sharing your work. You're graphics are great!! Like Tink said...create and share and yes, you'll be very busy LOL New Graphic Request 608809
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:30 pm

thank you girl! glad that you like my work Smile Now, i need to learn how to make blends/banners! I learned so much pretty quickly...and it helps to good with your hands and creative too Smile

I'll do what i can...i am also busy with my groups...i make ALOT Of tags...and they do take time, not to mention that i work full time too....darn work always getting in my way and I am moving also on September 1st so this month is gonna be CWAAAZYYY! LOL! I'm here though and will continue to come to the forums Smile
Great job you ladies did putting this together Smile ps. i LOVE the colors here too!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 2:53 pm

LOL ... yes time and work .... work always getting in the way of real life stuff !! I am a single Mom of three work 22 hr.s per week and am a fulltime student. Plus this and one other site, belong to some other great sites. Our site designer is AMAZING she knows her stuff!! So glad you like it here, and I am sure we will get to know each other better.
Back to top Go down
dreamhrt

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1August 8th 2007, 3:03 pm

Thank-You all for your kind workd on my own art. I have been doing this for a long time. If you have any questions I will try to help you learn some of the things I know. I am always busy with my nose in Photoshop, Painshop, and Animation software. So feel free to pm me if you need any help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic Request   New Graphic Request Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Graphic Request
Page 1 of 1