www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Have a Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

I Have a Question Empty
PostSubject: I Have a Question   I Have a Question Icon_minitime1November 4th 2007, 5:19 pm

Many of you have been to Elliott's concerts, met him, been around since the beginning. I was just thinking about everything we've heard about him..have you EVER heard him utter a cross word..cuss..not be who we always see?
Reading some of the interviews lately he's said he sometimes gets dizzy before a show from anxiety vs blood sugar. When we saw him he wasn't too UP before the show when we saw him outside the theater..wearing his little grey hoodie wanting to go take a shower, not his usual smiling self.
Then after the show he was just the best outside.
I've seen/heard other "stars" be divas, swear, ...etc, you know the types. I've only been around him once but what I've heard he's always so pleasant. Is that the case?
Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

I Have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question   I Have a Question Icon_minitime1November 4th 2007, 9:05 pm

He was pleasant to me before and after the show. Relaxed with a big smile. I took him as being the exact same person as he was on TV or in interviews and such. Seems he was relaxing a bit before the show. He was outside hanging out. Granted i've only met him once, but from other fan accounts he's always so receiving of his fans and never different...if that's the right word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

I Have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question   I Have a Question Icon_minitime1November 4th 2007, 10:03 pm

I Have a Question 3769 Hello. The only contact I ever had with him was during the final 3 rehearsal of American Idol. During the entire rehearsal Elliott was so nice to all the fans, shook hands and seemed in a good mood throughout. In fact, I was surprised on how out-going he was as Taylor seemed almost shy in comparision although I did get to shake hands with both which gave me a huge thrill. Just adore these two.

During the actual tour and on all the interviews I have seen him on he always seems like such a great guy and I have a feeling he is like that in real life anyway. I Have a Question 816353

I Have a Question 502784
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

I Have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question   I Have a Question Icon_minitime1November 9th 2007, 8:28 pm

You know..I"m so glad everyone's had such positive feelings about him because I sure did..just the nicest person, I'm glad to see that it's all the time! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have a Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question   I Have a Question Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Have a Question
Page 1 of 1