www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question... I need some help....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Question... I need some help.... Empty
PostSubject: Question... I need some help....   Question... I need some help.... Icon_minitime1August 29th 2007, 1:13 pm

Hey everyone. I have this delema of sorts. My Cousins little 2 yr old broke my camera. My cousin said he would pay to fix it then when i told him how much it was worth he said "well u can get one cheaper its not worth that much anymore" Well its not even a year old and i payed 200 bucks for it. They are not that well off financially, but neither am I.

I found out that it is going to cost around $150-$200 to get it fixed. But i found a new one that I kinda like for $130.

I guess my question is how do i go about getting my camera fixed or replaced without making things difficult. I dont want his kids to go without because I need a camera. But man i used that thing EVERYday! if u have seen my myspace u know this! ha ha ha! Anyways i am torm between just saving for a new camera myself and asking them for the $130 to get the new one. What should I do!?

My sister said "well if Jake (my son) broke it would you replace it?" and without a doubt i said yes... so she thinks i should just call them and say hey this is how much it will be to fix it and this is how much a new one that is the same will cost. and let them decide.

Thanks for the help in advance

(PS.. Jake and I are going to his first concert on the 10th and i wont have a camera to take pics of him... Crying or Very sad so sad!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Question... I need some help....   Question... I need some help.... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2007, 7:25 pm

In my opioion YES you should make them fix it. Maybe make him work off the cost of the new camera by doing chores for you or maybe the parents could babysit or what not. That way it is still making them pay for it but they don't have to actually come up with the cash. I do believe they should have to pay you some way. It is unfortunate but that is why you have to watch your kids. I do hope you get a new one soon, maybe you could try the pawn shopes or even ebay as well. Good luck !!!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Question... I need some help....   Question... I need some help.... Icon_minitime1August 31st 2007, 2:02 am

Thanks Tink!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Question... I need some help....   Question... I need some help.... Icon_minitime1August 31st 2007, 11:05 am

I'd have to agree with the advice that Tink gave. Have them work it off if they can't afford to pay it. That's what my mom does if I owe her some money Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Question... I need some help....   Question... I need some help.... Icon_minitime1August 31st 2007, 12:26 pm

Well the thing about them "working it off" is that I dont have tothe money to replace it either so i would still be out a camera!

and the fact that they live 100 miles away would kinda make it hard too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question... I need some help....   Question... I need some help.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Question... I need some help....
Page 1 of 1