www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next Great American Band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

The Next Great American Band Empty
PostSubject: The Next Great American Band   The Next Great American Band Icon_minitime1October 16th 2007, 10:55 pm

The Next Great American Band 3769 Hello everyone. Just thought I would remind anyone who is interested that this new show from American Idol will debut this coming Friday, October 19th. I will be doing re-caps on the show at The Real Deal Forum and also at Patrol The Soul.

Very Happy If you love music as much as I do, I think this will be quite special. At least it will tide us over until the next season of AI starts.

The Next Great American Band 502784
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great American Band   The Next Great American Band Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 10:12 am

Thank you for starting this thread! I was going to start one for the show. I'm really looking forward to this.

I'd love if you could post your recaps here too because I might not be able to catch the show on Friday Sad I probably won't miss it after this first show though. I'm glad it's finally starting. I've been looking forward to it ever since they started talking about it on AI!

Thanks! The Next Great American Band 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great American Band   The Next Great American Band Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 3:28 pm

The Next Great American Band 3769 Hello Angie. I can also do the re-caps here as this is quite a hobby of mine. I am such a music nut! The Next Great American Band 349834

Question is do you want me to put it in this section or actually in the American Idol section? I am usually home on Friday nights so I will definitely be watching it.

Let me know! The Next Great American Band 784724
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great American Band   The Next Great American Band Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 4:50 pm

I started a new forum for the show. I hope others come along and join in on our discussions.

Thanks so much for doing the recaps. It's really appreciated. Like I said I've been looking forward to this show for awhile. I'm usually home on Friday nights too but I may not be this Friday! I may come in the thread during the show and post my thoughts and stuff, but that depends if i'm on my computer or not at the same time LOL

Thanks again The Next Great American Band 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great American Band   The Next Great American Band Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 7:50 pm

Totaly cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great American Band   The Next Great American Band Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Next Great American Band
Page 1 of 1