www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliott Yamins Band?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MY IDOL ELLIOTT

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Elliott Yamins Band? Empty
PostSubject: Elliott Yamins Band?   Elliott Yamins Band? Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:24 pm

HI Y'all,Here is Elliott Yamins Band:Elliott Yamin-Singer/Songwriter,Oliver Goldstein-Bass,Russell Ali-Guitar,Aaron Goldstein-Keys,Calvin Gary Jr."Joonie"-Keys,Felix Blosom-Drums,Somtimes Tony Reyes-Guitar!I don't think Elliott could of picked a greater band they are Emazin!I hope Elliott keeps this band for a very,very long time!If you have not ever gone to one of Elliotts Live concerts The Oncore is "A Song For You"and I must say all there is, is Elliott singing and Calvin Gary Jr."Joonie"on keys because this is an unpluged version of that song and both of them are Emazin on this song! Very Happy Elliott Yamins Band? 544942
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Elliott Yamins Band? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamins Band?   Elliott Yamins Band? Icon_minitime1August 26th 2007, 10:54 pm

Thanks MIE !! Now I will know who they are when I go and see them !! YAY !! and I love your siggy !!
Back to top Go down

Elliott Yamins Band?
Page 1 of 1