www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jammin’ with Yamin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Jammin’ with Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Jammin’ with Yamin   Jammin’ with Yamin Icon_minitime1September 30th 2007, 12:55 am

By Carlomar Arcangel Daoana, Staff Writer

09/28/2007

If there is any difference between Elliott Yamin and Constantine Maroulis, both American Idol finalists with whom I was able to chat, it’s that I didn’t have an idea who the former was whatsoever. I was probably more engrossed with the homefront edition of Idol, totally missing out on what is considered as one of the best batches of AI.

Not knowing Elliott beforehand, however, did provide me some advantages over those who have known about and for rooted him a year and a half ago. First, I immediately saw him as a competent artist, not a former wannabe lashed out at by Cowell and company for a middling performance. Second, I judged him purely on what he has produced (his self-titled album) and not on the effect he may possibly have on the audience. And last, my knees didn’t buckle nor did I gasp for breath as soon as I asked my questions, a milder version of which happened, while interviewing Constantine. I was screaming in my head that this was the guy who had given a mind-blowing finish to my favorite song in the world, “Bohemian Rhapsody.”

http://www.tribune.net.ph/life/20070928lif1.html
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com

Jammin’ with Yamin
Page 1 of 1