www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!   Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!! Icon_minitime1January 4th 2008, 7:17 pm

All you who know Tink know what kinda person she is..she's my bff and she's got a big problem. Without breaking any confidences I'm just gonna be bold and throw this up at you..she needs $200 asap or she's in BIG trouble. Can you help?
Write me back at my email address...DosHoss@aol.com if you can seriously help. Not asking for one person to put up the whole amount, but if we can get a fund going she'll be able to stay with her kids. This is serious or I wouldn't be asking. I know she's helped some of you before..it'd be good if you could help her now.
Thanks,
Linda
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!   Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!! Icon_minitime1January 5th 2008, 12:25 pm

I sent you an email Boss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!   Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!! Icon_minitime1January 5th 2008, 7:51 pm

Thanks Angie!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!   Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!! Icon_minitime1January 6th 2008, 12:06 am

I wish i could help... but with xmas, school and my sons birthday i am strapped... lots of love and prayers go out to her though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!   Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tink has a BIG problem and needs our help!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Elliott Yamin :: News & General Discussion-
Jump to: