www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just... Ugggg...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Just... Ugggg... Empty
PostSubject: Just... Ugggg...   Just... Ugggg... Icon_minitime1December 31st 2007, 3:24 pm

Hey all!

I just wanted to check in and let ya all know whats been going on in Misty world!

I got Bronchitis the friday before Christmas (the day after Blake Lewis concert!) and am still sick from that!

Then Friday night I got some BAD news! A very close family friend, Richelle, has passed away. She was like an auntie to me. My mom and her were friends for like 13 years. She pretty much watched me grow up! She had a very bad case of Pnemonia and i guess because she smoked it just hardened her lungs. I am still in shock, its almost not real. Then i log onto the internet on saturday morning and find out that Brave Warrior Boey Byers had lost her fight! She passed away friday too. That little girl was so brave and inspiring to me and it was a hard loss to take especially after hearing about my friend also! (for those who do not know ov Boey please check out her web site...www.jenessabyers.com)

So all in all i have had a pretty bad weekend! I wasnt going to get on here and vent all my bad news but i thought that it might make me feel a little better and you all might have some encouraging words.. and maybe some extra prayers to help us all... my family, Richelles family and the Byers family!

On a happy note Blake Lewis was AMAzing and as soon as i feel up to sitting at the computer long enough to upload all my pics and write a review i will post it!

Thanks for readong my vent! I feel a little better already!

Have a safe and happy new years! Much Love!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Just... Ugggg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just... Ugggg...   Just... Ugggg... Icon_minitime1January 7th 2008, 12:13 am

I just got here to read this Sad

Just... Ugggg... 608809 to you and your family and friends. Prayers are going out so that you can all make it through this tough time of year!

On a lighter note....Hope your new year has been better so far! I miss ya and need to get here a little more. I visit, but bad me for not adding any new content!

hope all is going better for you now. Sorry for all the losses as once and that you had to be sick!!

i can't wait to see Blake pictures...I'm in a Blake world now....I'm waiting until the day I can see him live and hopefully meet him...I need to Just... Ugggg... 557821
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Just... Ugggg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just... Ugggg...   Just... Ugggg... Icon_minitime1January 28th 2008, 6:46 pm

Misty God Bless You and I do Hope you are better now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just... Ugggg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just... Ugggg...   Just... Ugggg... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just... Ugggg...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: