www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliott on Comcast Home page!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Elliott on Comcast Home page! Empty
PostSubject: Elliott on Comcast Home page!   Elliott on Comcast Home page! Icon_minitime1November 27th 2007, 5:27 pm

So i am having a kinda rough day today, I get home from school still almost in tears from the stress (long story i will tell later if you all want to hear it! LOL) Crying or Very sad and i get online to come see what is new over here with my Yamin-it family and low and behold what is the first thing i see on my home page.....

Its ELLIOTT.... Elliott on Comcast Home page! 99911

There is a link on the Comcast home page titled..."Idol" star reveals diabetes struggle, which takes you to a video of the man him self! For some reason i couldnt copy the link of the video itself but the link to the home page is....

http://www6.comcast.net/a/

Enjoy! I know it made my dark and stressful day a little brighter! Elliott on Comcast Home page! 540629
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Elliott on Comcast Home page! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott on Comcast Home page!   Elliott on Comcast Home page! Icon_minitime1November 28th 2007, 12:10 pm

Elliott on Comcast Home page! 90650 You had such a stressful day. Life just seems to be full of those I think. I am glad Elliott was able to make you feel somewhat better.

Elliott on Comcast Home page! 784724 for the info, I will check it out.

Elliott on Comcast Home page! 608809 Take care!
Back to top Go down

Elliott on Comcast Home page!
Page 1 of 1