www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayers for my son

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 14th 2007, 2:52 pm

Hey everyone. Probably noticed I haven't been here and probably won't be so much for a little while.

My 17 year old, Dan, was hit by a car on Monday night on his way home while riding his bike, crossing the street. He broke his ankle..actually a really bad break. He's hospitalized and awaiting surgery. We have to wait for the swelling to go down, which the doctor will check on Thursday. He's in good spirits considering all the pain he's in. I'm home during the day so i can continue working and then spending the nights with him.

Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts as he recovers. You better believe we are going to get this guy...he thankfully stopped and there were witnesses. I just haven't had the strength to deal with that portion of the accident as of yet. I'm having a hard enough time keeping strong for him.

I'll keep in touch and keep you all updated. I'll be stopping in daily, but won't be around much.

Love you all! Prayers for my son 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 14th 2007, 7:14 pm

OMG Keep us posted!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 14th 2007, 9:16 pm

I definitely will keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 15th 2007, 12:18 pm

Prayers for my son 90650 Gee, I can imagine how upset you must be. I will be hoping and praying that everything goes well for your son. Some of these drivers are just so crazy and really do not pay attention. I used to live in Southern California and that is a real zoo down there. Thankfully here in Carson City everybody has to drive 25 miles an hour and believe me they give tickets if you don't.

Anyway, keeping you all in my thoughts. Let us know how it goes.

Prayers for my son 608809
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 15th 2007, 12:21 pm

I will keep you both in my thoughts! Hope all will be ok!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 15th 2007, 12:48 pm

Thanks you guys Prayers for my son 608809

Surgery is scheduled for this afternoon and he possibly could be coming home as soon as Friday! Amazing what they can do these days. He's in good spirits and looks as though everything will go well.
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 16th 2007, 12:20 pm

I am so glad to hear that your son is feeling a little better! You are stil in my thoughts! Very Happy

And dont forget to .. breathe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 16th 2007, 12:46 pm

Update ladies! Again! Very Happy

Well...no surgery last night except for some wound debridement. The skin was too tight to do the open surgery, but that will be done on Wednesday. Luckily he will be home today.

He's been off his pain meds after his surgery last night and is doing extremely well. He's home today and Wednesday he goes back for outpatient surgery to put the pins in and such. He's in great spirits and is so excited to come home!!

How fast this is all moving is amazing to me.

Thanks a million for all your thoughts and prayers. you don't know how much they mean to us. The love and support we have received this last week has been overwhelming!!

We still need those thoughts and prayers for surgery next week, but I know now it will go unbelievably well!

Love you all and I will be around a little more...after I get caught up on work LOL

Prayers for my son 502784
Back to top Go down
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1November 16th 2007, 8:47 pm

Prayers for my son 3769 So glad for the update as I have been wondering. I will definitely be hoping that all goes well next week. Isn't modern medicine great. I actually have a friend who had to go through what your son is and that was several years ago but she is doing great with not much of a notice when she walks. She however had to have the whole leg done so keep your spirits up! I am sure things will go well.

Prayers for my son 832833
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my son   Prayers for my son Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my son
Page 1 of 1