www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Short Interview Empty
PostSubject: Short Interview   Short Interview Icon_minitime1November 7th 2007, 9:25 am

http://www.idolstalker.com/elliott-yamin-talks-american-idol-paula-abdul-and-health/

Elliott Yamin Talks American Idol, Paula Abdul and Health
by Jeanne on November 5th, 2007

Elliott Yamin has only good things to say about American Idol, really, even if he is honest about Paula Abdul (l love Elliott for that - just tell the truth!).

Here’s what I read on Reality Blurred :

“I don’t have anything to do with that show anymore. That was two years ago,” he Elliott tells Parade magazine. Still, he has no hard feelings. “They treated us great. They’re great people, all of them.”

They’re so great, he has nice things to say about the show’s judges—except Paula, who he compliments while saying she’s slightly crazy. “Simon’s a nice guy, he’s a good guy. Paula’s a little nuts but she’s great, and Randy’s a sweet, really cool guy,” he said.

In the interview, Elliott also talks about living with diabetes and being partially deaf, and he’s using his experiences for good. “I made a point of that from the very beginning that I was going to use my platform to do some good things and to do some better—whether it’s people with diabetes or cancer patients. It’s just such a simple thing to give to people. It’s just the right thing to do. Things can always be worse, and I always look at that,” he said. It’s just important for me to spread my cheer and spread positivity around and help people. I come from a family with big hearts, so I love to put smiles on people’s faces. It’s one thing to do concerts, but going to hospitals to meet kids who are sick makes it all worthwhile for me.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Short Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Interview   Short Interview Icon_minitime1November 7th 2007, 10:59 am

No Surprise here that E has nothing to do with the show. After all, the Davis group did not offer him a contract but instead promoted the lesser talents of Daughtry and McPhee. In my book that group really insulted Elliott and the way they have let Taylor down leads me to believe sometimes it is not worth being part of that so-called family. The main great thing about AI is the exposure to get yourself out there.

Surprised However I am surprised somewhat by his comment about Paula since she seemed to be the one most rooting for him. I do realize Paula is a little off the mark sometimes but I have always liked her.

I love you Elliott definitely has compassion for so many and bravo to him for sharing with all.

Thanks for posting this! Smile
Back to top Go down

Short Interview
Page 1 of 1