www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol' Empty
PostSubject: Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol'   Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol' Icon_minitime1October 21st 2007, 8:19 pm

http://attblueroom.com/music/buzz.php?id=1001&tab=buzz

'American Idol' season five second runner-up Elliott Yamin has ended up being a more commercially viable singer from that season than show winner Taylor Hicks and runner-up Katharine McPhee, and he tells Us Weekly he's not going to turn his back on the FOX franchise which launched his career. "I'm never going to be one of those guys who bashes the show," Yamin said. "They've changed my life for the better." The 29-year-old, currently dating model Jaime Paetz, added, "I'm a very fortunate man. I'm one of the lucky ones."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol'   Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol' Icon_minitime1October 21st 2007, 10:47 pm

Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol' 816353 Elliott has always been a gentleman and I figured he would not bash the show. Actually Taylor never does either and I think would have been a bigger success as far as sales go if the Clive Davis group had promoted him better. However, he does have a legion of fans who will never let him down just as Elliott does.

Thanks for posting this!

Elliott Yamin Vows Never To Bash 'Idol' 534172
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1