www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Blog from Josh Hoge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

New Blog from Josh Hoge Empty
PostSubject: New Blog from Josh Hoge   New Blog from Josh Hoge Icon_minitime1September 21st 2007, 9:30 am

Some BIG thing happening for Josh! I'm so excited for him Very Happy

September 20, 2007 - Thursday
THE BIG NEWS!!!

So I'm terrible at keeping secrets, and I'm so happy to be able to let these out now. As you know, I have been working my ass off the past 8 months, and I'm super excited to let you know that it has paid off to this point! Here are the following things that are going down in my world...

- I am negotiating a new record deal right now!!! This is with a new label that will be started out of NYC. I will be the first artist on the label, and this is a great thing. Im so excited, as I am to say I will be putting out my first album in 2008, and a new single in early 2008 as well! And yes, the album will feature some guest appearances, including my dear friend Elliott Yamin, and a song we're writing together!

- "I've got good news...I just saved money on my car insurance", and I've just signed a sponsorship deal with Geico! That's right, Geico and Josh Hoge are now partners. What does this mean you ask? We are in the process of setting up stuff with Geico that will allow you to win special meet and greets at shows, win exclusive shirts, posters, pics, etc and MUCH MUCH more so keep checking back cause this should be up in the next week!!! It also means, you may see Jhoge in Geico adds for the new album early next year! This is gonna be fun!

- I've started trying my hand at writing for other artists now, and just got 2 songs recorded by Blake Lewis, so keep all fingers and toes crossed that these make his record. They're 2 songs I wrote with my friend Ryan Tedder (who you may know from his band OneRepublic). Hoping to have a lot more of this stuff coming in the future if it works out!

- I am settling in to a new management company in the next week also, that I am very excited about and will bring you that info soon too!

Things really seem like they are starting to fall into place, and I feel like I'm setting up a great "team" to make this happen. Its all of you that actually make this happen, because of your love for the music and myself. I cant thank you all enough for the continued support over the last year and a half. Lets try to make 2008 the year of the Hoge!

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES (oh and here's a fun new song for ya I'm posting tonight) Smile

JHOGE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blog from Josh Hoge   New Blog from Josh Hoge Icon_minitime1September 21st 2007, 11:29 am

I love Josh so much! I am totaly thankful to Elliott for having him on his tour or i would not even know who he is!

I cant wait for all the great things to come from him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: New Blog from Josh Hoge   New Blog from Josh Hoge Icon_minitime1September 24th 2007, 10:48 am

I love him too! It's great Elliott has him on tour to introduce him to us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blog from Josh Hoge   New Blog from Josh Hoge Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Blog from Josh Hoge
Page 1 of 1