www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success   Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success Icon_minitime1September 14th 2007, 3:12 pm

http://www.icebergradio.com/node/47393

By: Lauren Moraski

Elliott Yamin couldn't have imagined all the success that his single "Wait For You" would bring him. The season five American Idol finalist describes the song as "a ballad about a man losing the woman he loves but hoping she will come back someday and vowing to wait for her until she does." He tells us that he still can't believe how quickly everything has happened for him: "I'm surprised at I guess on how much success can follow a successful single, you know, on the radio. My 'Wait For You' song has really done wonders for us, man. And I couldn't be more excited, you know?"

Now Yamin is following up "Wait For You" with his next single, "One Word." He tells us that the song came about unexpectedly: "It was cool actually. When I was done recording 'Wait For You' we went right into 'One Word'-- recorded that the same night and it ended up making the record. So we kinda got -- ended up getting a 2-for-1 kind of deal you know. We went there specifically in mind just to cut the one song and we ended up coming away with two of them."

Both tracks appear on Yamin's debut album, which was released earlier this year.

Yamin kicks off a U.S. tour on October 5th in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success   Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success Icon_minitime1September 16th 2007, 10:34 am

Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success 534172 I am so excited for Elliott and seeing how great his music is doing. I just love the cd! Hopefully he will be coming to my neck of the woods so I can see him solo.

Just adore this guy! I love you
Back to top Go down

Elliot Yamin Still Surprised By 'Wait For You' Success
Page 1 of 1