www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We will never forget....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

We will never forget.... Empty
PostSubject: We will never forget....   We will never forget.... Icon_minitime1September 11th 2007, 12:41 pm

I was going to post a tribute video from 9/11. I wasn't aware it would still be so difficult to watch the video of this after six years. It brings every thing back from that day like it just happened this morning. I didn't know anyone personally that perished in that tragedy, but I feel like I did. I can't imagine how the people who lost loved ones or people who survived that were there that day are feeling if I'm feeling so sad on this day. I'm not the best with words, so bear with me.

I was home this day six years ago in tears just like I am now, praying. I lived by the airport in 2001 where I would hear planes about every 5 minutes taking off. It was eerie that day. No planes just silence. Then military planes and helicopters. It's still surreal to me today as I sat and watched a few videos of the tragedy, the planes flying into the towers and then the image of them collapsing were too much to watch.

I realize that on a daily basis we don't think about this tragedy, at least I don't, but it's there in our minds and when I watched footage of that day it felt like it was happening all over again.

I pray for our troops fighting to keep our freedom. I pray for all the families that have lost loved ones. I pray for everyone permanently injured from this tragic day. I pray for all the heroes that died and the ones that survived who helped save so many. I pray for the heroes from flight 93 who diverted that plane to lessen any further tragedy. May we never forget the tragedy at the Pentagon on that day either.

I pray to God that we never, ever have to go through anything like that in our lifetime, our children's lifetime, our children's children's lifetime again.

We Will Never Forget!

We will never forget.... Wtc-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

We will never forget.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will never forget....   We will never forget.... Icon_minitime1September 12th 2007, 12:41 pm

Amen sista!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3

We will never forget....
Page 1 of 1