www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kitties!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitties!!!!   Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2007, 4:30 pm

Kitties!!!! - Page 2 608809 Hugs to the kitties from a true cat lover. They are really cute and wish I could have one since I lost my Buddy cat in 2004. However my daughter has a cat called Skitten that is a real handful (They live with me).

Sure hope you get to keep them as they are adorable! Kitties!!!! - Page 2 476592
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Kitties!!!!   Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2007, 5:25 pm

How sweet! I love new pics! Good Compromise too! You go Girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Kitties!!!!   Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2007, 10:12 pm

We've been together almost 11 years....I know how to get what I want Wink

My youngest son is the one having trouble dealing with the fact that we have to give 2 away. At least he has time to get used to the idea. They can't leave the nest just yet!

And...concertcris...sorry you lost a kitty...so sad and I wish everyone lived closer who wanted one. I now know why most people in my neighborhood have dogs....they are all allergic to cats Laughing The only other family with cats already has 4. We have 2 people to take the two cats now and they will be going to good homes so I'm happy about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kitties!!!!   Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2007, 10:30 am

Angie wrote:
We've been together almost 11 years....I know how to get what I want Wink

My youngest son is the one having trouble dealing with the fact that we have to give 2 away. At least he has time to get used to the idea. They can't leave the nest just yet!

And...concertcris...sorry you lost a kitty...so sad and I wish everyone lived closer who wanted one. I now know why most people in my neighborhood have dogs....they are all allergic to cats Laughing The only other family with cats already has 4. We have 2 people to take the two cats now and they will be going to good homes so I'm happy about that.

Thanks Angie for your sympathy about my cat. He was definitely like one of the family. At the time of his death he was 11 years old. Most of my family are big cat lovers. My one daughter has 8 cats and 2 dogs. Seems like pets become like our kids. We love them like crazy and want what is best for them. Anyway, glad to hear you will be keeping some of them as they are really cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Kitties!!!!   Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2007, 11:36 am

We are huge animal lovers too. My hubby is not as into cats as he is dogs. He says he doesn't like cats, but I don't believe him. That is why he wants to get rid of a few. I'm lucky I got a cat in the first place LOL

We have 2 dogs, 6 cats (will be 4 eventually), 2 hamsters, a frog (my hubby catches animals outside for the kids), fish. That's all we have right now.

Funny story...my hubby likes to catch animals outside..more than once he has brought an injured bird into the house to rehabilitate it and then let it go. One of our dogs catches the birds outside and then plays with it...never eats it...but she injures it so then we bring it in the house to nurse it back to health.

We even found baby rabbits in the front yard looking like they lost their mom. It was cold out and so we watched them. A few days went by and they were still there. We brought them into the house, put them in a box, fed them for a few days and when it warmed up a little let them loose. The rabbits live under our shed so when we let them go they all went down there. Didn't want to keep wild rabbits...not great for pets, plus the ones around here get really big. It's probably from eating all my rhubarb Laughing

Anyway...we love pets and if we had more room and more money I'm sure we'd have some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitties!!!!   Kitties!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kitties!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: