www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet your Yamin It Community!!

Go down 
+16
thotfries
leefromva
concertcris
concettaz
ElliottsLadybug
CrissyIsCrazy4E
MistyluvsE
sandy4Elliott
JOPLIN
love4elliott
Ging
WeloveUElliott
AngELL
Angie
Linda
Tink
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:49 am

Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 703815 and Happy Birthday!

I'm glad you found us Very Happy I'm in MN so we're practically neighbors!

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and looking forward to getting to know ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:52 am

Angie wrote:
Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 703815 and Happy Birthday!

I'm glad you found us Very Happy I'm in MN so we're practically neighbors!

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and looking forward to getting to know ya!

Thank you Angie Smile I look forward to talking Elliott with you all. Smile I'm originally from Duluth, Minnesota so I love that state Smile
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 12:14 pm

Duluth! I love going to Duluth but haven't been there in ages!! I'm south of the cities in Apple Valley. I've lived here my whole life and just love it here!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 1:11 pm

Angie wrote:
Duluth! I love going to Duluth but haven't been there in ages!! I'm south of the cities in Apple Valley. I've lived here my whole life and just love it here!

Cool, Apple Valley, is that where Valleyfair is? Been awhile since I've been to that, but I've heard of Apple Valley before. Smile Went up to Minnesota 2 years ago for vacation, loved it!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 1:32 pm

Happy Birthday!

And welcome to everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 1:45 pm

Elliottfancarry wrote:
Angie wrote:

Cool, Apple Valley, is that where Valleyfair is? Been awhile since I've been to that, but I've heard of Apple Valley before. Smile Went up to Minnesota 2 years ago for vacation, loved it!

No..Valleyfair is in Shakopee, but it's pretty close. The Minnesota Zoo is here in AV.
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 3:12 pm

Angie wrote:
Elliottfancarry wrote:
Angie wrote:

No..Valleyfair is in Shakopee, but it's pretty close. The Minnesota Zoo is here in AV.

Oops, I knew something was there, but it was the zoo, not Valley Fair, oh well. I would like to see that zoo someday, that's one zoo I haven't been too..
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 3:14 pm

I love the Zoo. Don't go too much, but the Imax theater is awesome! We take the kids to the 3D movies there.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 8:41 pm

Hi everybody !! Wanted to stop in and say Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 703815 !!

I am so excited about the site and so glad to see it growing! Thank YOU
all so much for joining and posting. Posting is what keeps us "Moving On" and I can see great things being to happen !! AGAIN THANK YOU ALL and Welcome!! Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 202658
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 10:56 am

Angie wrote:
I love the Zoo. Don't go too much, but the Imax theater is awesome! We take the kids to the 3D movies there.

I like Imax theaters, sadly haven't gone to one in quite awhile, but those are so cool! Smile Like to see another movie sometime, the closest one to me is in Des Moines, at the science center.
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 10:58 am

Tink wrote:
Hi everybody !! Wanted to stop in and say Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 703815 !!

I am so excited about the site and so glad to see it growing! Thank YOU
all so much for joining and posting. Posting is what keeps us "Moving On" and I can see great things being to happen !! AGAIN THANK YOU ALL and Welcome!! Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 202658

Hi Tink, hope this site continues to grow, I like it a lot. Smile Thanks for the welcome, hope your day goes well.
Back to top Go down
dab
dab

Female Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 1:56 pm

Hi! I've been an Elliott Yamin fan since the first time He opened his mouth on AI. I was thrilled when I found this board. Hope ta pick up on alot of Elliott news and I look forward to posting and getting to know everyone.

P.S. The sight looks great!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 2:00 pm

Hey Dab...Welcome!
Back to top Go down
dab
dab

Female Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 2:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I can't wait to start looking around.
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 2:32 pm

Its a great site! Have a blast! There are TONS of pics and Info.. and there is an adult board too... just pm Tink...
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 2:33 pm

Hi dab! Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 703815 I'm glad you found us as well. Looking forward to getting to know you!

I hope you enjoy yourself and we here at Yamin-It will be keeping up to date with all the Elliott news and pictures and whatever else we may find. Feel free to post things that you find as well!

I I love you your avi!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 3:20 pm

Glad to see the site is moving along and members are coming in Smile
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meet your Yamin It Community!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3