www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet your Yamin It Community!!

Go down 
+16
thotfries
leefromva
concertcris
concettaz
ElliottsLadybug
CrissyIsCrazy4E
MistyluvsE
sandy4Elliott
JOPLIN
love4elliott
Ging
WeloveUElliott
AngELL
Angie
Linda
Tink
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
concettaz

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 10th 2007, 6:13 am

Well, I've just given myself a tour around, since it doesn't seem like there are other night owls around (Linda, where beist thou?)

Y'all have done an amazing job - looks like it took years to create!

This is definitely a stopping place for all things Elliott!!

Somehow, seeing who the honchos are around here, I'm not surprised it's such a great site!

Congrats!!!
Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 645537
Concetta
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 10th 2007, 1:38 pm

HEY C!!! Your here yeah !!!! Sorry I couldn't be around last night. It wasn't by choice .... God decided I needed to learn what it was to live without electricity for 14 hours!!!! Unless he decides I need learn that lesson again I'll be around this evening. SO glad your here and Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 10th 2007, 6:38 pm

Hey Concetta!!!
I'm so glad you found our HOME!!! Our place to play and you can come and play too!
I was in a pixie's ear last night..only thing she could do without electricity..cept the phone was gonna need charged soon! haha!
Now you need an avi!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 10th 2007, 6:59 pm

Welcome Concetta!!

Hope to see you often!

And......Sometimes I wander around here late at night Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concettaz

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 10th 2007, 10:34 pm

hello, sisters!
thanks for the great welcome, Tink, Linda, and Angie!

Tink, seriously, complaining about losing power for 14 hours?
3 years ago we were hit by a hurricane, and we lost power for
THIRTEEN DAYS. In Florida. In August.
It's amazing how much we take so many little things for granted (like traffic lights ....)
And really, what is 13 days without power? We really are so blessed!

I'm blessed to know you ladies!!

I'll try to check in once in a while, but my hands are pretty full with Taylor at the moment! Hmmmmm ...... that didn't sound right, did it? Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 150816

Carry on, ladies! You're doing great! Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 540629
Concetta
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 11th 2007, 7:24 pm

YOUR HANDS ARE FULL WITH TAYLOR AT THE MOMENT???

Concetta!! We DO have an adult board for that young lady! haha!
Don't worry..Taylor isn't far from our minds..we got a whole thread or two for him in here ..love him too!
Seee ya 'round! bounce
Back to top Go down
AngELL
AngELL

Female Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 11th 2007, 7:46 pm

Linda wrote:

Don't worry..Taylor isn't far from our minds..we got a whole thread or two for him in here ..love him too!
Seee ya 'round! bounce
Hey, where IS the Adult Board? I want in but can't find it...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 11th 2007, 7:50 pm

AngELL wrote:
Linda wrote:

Seee ya 'round! bounce
Hey, where IS the Adult Board? I want in but can't find it...

You need to PM Tink darlin!
Back to top Go down
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 11th 2007, 10:49 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum and love how well you are honoring Elliott. While I am a huge Taylor Hicks fan, I also wanted Elliott to be in the top 2 on Season 5 as I find him adorable and a great singer (just love his cd and glad to see he is doing so well with it).

I am a huge music fanatic and will be a forever devotee of the wonderful Elliott. Currently Elliott is on the VH1 countdown and I vote for him daily. He is such an awesome talent.

Anyway, thanks to all of the mods for giving us this wonderful website and I hope to be chatting with everyone soon!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 11th 2007, 11:45 pm

Welcome Concetta!

Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 1:56 am

Hi Concetta! You've come to the right place girl! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the site! I know i am Smile jeannine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 11:46 am

If you would like access to the adult boards just pm me or Tink and we'd be happy to let you in. Smile
Back to top Go down
leefromva

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 13th 2007, 1:20 pm

Hey everyone. I just love Elliott to pieces. Been a fan since auditions. Elliott is the only idol I have ever voted on polls for or gone to see at concerts. Ive gotten to see him 3 times. His homecoming in Richmond, the AI tour in Richmond, and at Innsbrook. He was amazing/ Elliott truly is special and I'm proud to be a fan and a member of such a great fan base. I never even posted before on any site, but I had to join the AI site when he was on the show. I even bought a Cingular plan so I could text for him. (I was already signed with another company. I have been married for 26 years and have 2 wonderful sons. One is attending Va. Tech and will be a junior this year. The other just graduated high school and will be going to college this fall. I love music, shopping, discovering great recipes to cook and going to the lake every weekend during summer. In the fall, I turn to sports as Im a football nut. Hope to get to know the ones on here that I have not meet through other Elliott sites. Im on E Train and mostly Moosak talking with my great Sistas there. Take care and Ill keep checking back.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 13th 2007, 2:17 pm

Hi and Welcome!
I'm Linda..one of the Mods and I hope you jump around in there and find all the little nooks and crannies of our site!
If you've got any pictures you'd like to post please do..can't get enough!
Have fun and bring your friends! bounce
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 14th 2007, 2:22 pm

Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 703815 to anyone I've missed. I've been MIA and am here today. YAY!!

I hope you're all enjoying yourselves and yes...feel free to post pictures. We love Pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 14th 2007, 3:09 pm

leefromva wrote:
Hey everyone. I just love Elliott to pieces. Been a fan since auditions. Elliott is the only idol I have ever voted on polls for or gone to see at concerts. Ive gotten to see him 3 times. His homecoming in Richmond, the AI tour in Richmond, and at Innsbrook. He was amazing/ Elliott truly is special and I'm proud to be a fan and a member of such a great fan base. I never even posted before on any site, but I had to join the AI site when he was on the show. I even bought a Cingular plan so I could text for him. (I was already signed with another company. I have been married for 26 years and have 2 wonderful sons. One is attending Va. Tech and will be a junior this year. The other just graduated high school and will be going to college this fall. I love music, shopping, discovering great recipes to cook and going to the lake every weekend during summer. In the fall, I turn to sports as Im a football nut. Hope to get to know the ones on here that I have not meet through other Elliott sites. Im on E Train and mostly Moosak talking with my great Sistas there. Take care and Ill keep checking back.

Hey You....I know you! Smile I haven't been to the Moosak site in quite a while.......there was some drama going on a while ago...hope things are more settled. I do miss the nice gals and guys though that i chatted with! It's great to see you here! and awwwww You bought a cingular just so you can text for him! i love that...like you, Elliott was the ONLY one that i voted for from day one and for the whole 2 hours every single time....He is exactly where i knew and hoped he'd always be...we are a lucky bunch! Plus his fans really are the best! Smile hugs, Jeannine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
thotfries
thotfries

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 17th 2007, 9:32 am

Hey everyone!I just copied this from Katie at TMS and here I am!I am a huge Elliott fan and this place looks....amazing!I look forward to lots of great fun here in the coming months!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 17th 2007, 10:55 am

Welcome! I've seen you around TMS. Hope you have a good time here and I'm looking forward to getting to know ya and everyone else here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 17th 2007, 5:56 pm

Hi!!!!
Welcome and come back to play soon! Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 80358
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2007, 2:54 pm

thotfries wrote:
Hey everyone!I just copied this from Katie at TMS and here I am!I am a huge Elliott fan and this place looks....amazing!I look forward to lots of great fun here in the coming months!

Ahhhh so glad to see more people from TMS !! and um .... the adult board is this way honey (ha ha ha) !!

WELCOME to everyone else too. I do SO hope you all enjoy it here. Things maybe slow in the begining but with any new site, it takes time. Just hang in there with us and I am sure we will all have a lot of fun. Anyone looking for the Adult boards can PM me or Angie we'll get you pointed in the right direction. Lot's of Tay in there for all the Tay fans as well !! I love you Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 703815
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2007, 6:19 pm

I just wanted to take the time to say Hello to all the members. I have been a busy woman lately and am sorry I havent been around much.
I also run my own Taylor Hicks forum, plus help out here and such. Anyway, Thank you all for Joining and I hope you like it here at Yamin-It!
Jodie
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com
judyp

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2007, 11:03 pm

Hi - nice looking site you have here! I especially like the calendar. I'm judyp from the etrain and jp2006 on the AI boards (but I haven't been there in ages). hope I run into some people I know and meet some new Elliott fans.

I'm crazy about Elliott and have traveled around to a few shows (and my family thinks I'm crazy, but they'll get over it!!).

talk to you soon.

Judy
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 19th 2007, 12:06 am

Hi Judy..nice to meet ya! bounce
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 19th 2007, 11:20 am

Hi Judy Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 3769 It's great to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:41 am

Hi everyone, I just joined today. I'm Carry, some of you know me from other Elliott places, I'm 45 (today) and have loved Elliott since he was first on American Idol. I love his cd, especially Wait For You and Alright and most of the songs there. I live in central Iowa. I hope to post when I can, now that my kids are in school, I might be able to post more now. Hope to make some friends on here. Love that Elliott!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Yamin It Community!!   Meet your Yamin It Community!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meet your Yamin It Community!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next