www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is American Idol Doomed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Is American Idol Doomed? Empty
PostSubject: Is American Idol Doomed?   Is American Idol Doomed? Icon_minitime1January 4th 2008, 1:31 pm

Is American Idol Doomed? 887123 I just read some news that J Records is dropping Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks from their label. I find this to be despicable from the Davis group. However I do feel that Taylor will be much better off without that money-grubbing creep Clive Davis who I feel has done a huge dis-service to Taylor and his career.

Is American Idol Doomed? 108637 Now I am wondering how this news will actually affect the show. Another factor I am hearing is that many of the contestants who will be on the new season are not amatuers but professionals who already have had contracts and some success. I thought this show was to spotlight "new talent".

Is American Idol Doomed? 720724 While I think the show is great for exposure I have to admit I am kind of tired of the ill treatment that so many get in the auditions and also sometimes on the show. I have a feeling that American Idol is on it's way out. I have totally lost my respect for the Davis group for a variety of reasons besides this latest news. Some of those reasons include ruining Bo Bice's career with that first cd, not signing Elliott and now I am hearing they also did not sign Melinda Doolittle or Lakisha Jones. Maybe they will get paid back as I am seeing that neither Jordin Sparks or even Blake Lewis are doing that well with their sales so these two talented people better watch their back with old Clive. He is definitely a major Is American Idol Doomed? 596322 !
Back to top Go down

Is American Idol Doomed?
Page 1 of 1