www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions

Go down 
+2
Elliottfancarry
Angie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Empty
PostSubject: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 9th 2007, 1:36 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/disqualified-brittenum-twins-return-for-american-idol-7-auditions-5681.php

The Brittenum brothers are back.

Terrell and Derrell Brittenum -- Memphis twins who made it through to American Idol's fifth-season Hollywood Round but were subsequently disqualified by producers after identity theft charges surfaced -- made it through the first round of Atlanta auditions for Idol 7 earlier this week, The Atlanta Journal-Constituion reported Tuesday.

"[The identity theft crime] was a dumb decision," Terrell told The Journal-Constituion. "We've had some tough times. We hope Atlanta still believes in us and will support us."

Derrell and Terrell attended Idol 5's Chicago audition in September 2005 and both immediately impressed the judges with their smooth, soulful voices, earning them a ticket to the season's Hollywood Round.

However shortly after Fox aired their Idol 5 audition in January 2006, it was revealed the then 28-year-old twins were being charged with forgery, theft by deception and financial identity fraud for allegedly buying a 2005 Dodge Magnum using another man's identity.

While they were released from police custody shortly thereafter, their invite to Idol 5's Hollywood Round was rescinded by the show's producers, ending their Idol journey before it ever really began. They reportedly did have a tentative deal with rapper Jermaine Dupri's SoSo Def Records soon after the controversy, but they told The Journal-Constitution it "didn't work out" due to an "avaricious lawyer."

According to The Journal-Constitution, the twins both "breezed" through Idol 7's first round of auditions, with Terrell singing Freddy Jackson's "You Are My Lady" and Derrell performing Luther Vandross' "Until You Come Back to Me."

They will now be subject to a few more rounds of screening by Idol producers before they are able to perform for Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul and see if they can once again claim a ticket to Tinseltown.

"We are truly blessed to be back," Derrell told The Journal-Constituion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 10th 2007, 9:23 pm

Angie wrote:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/disqualified-brittenum-twins-return-for-american-idol-7-auditions-5681.php

The Brittenum brothers are back.

Terrell and Derrell Brittenum -- Memphis twins who made it through to American Idol's fifth-season Hollywood Round but were subsequently disqualified by producers after identity theft charges surfaced -- made it through the first round of Atlanta auditions for Idol 7 earlier this week, The Atlanta Journal-Constituion reported Tuesday.

"[The identity theft crime] was a dumb decision," Terrell told The Journal-Constituion. "We've had some tough times. We hope Atlanta still believes in us and will support us."

Derrell and Terrell attended Idol 5's Chicago audition in September 2005 and both immediately impressed the judges with their smooth, soulful voices, earning them a ticket to the season's Hollywood Round.

However shortly after Fox aired their Idol 5 audition in January 2006, it was revealed the then 28-year-old twins were being charged with forgery, theft by deception and financial identity fraud for allegedly buying a 2005 Dodge Magnum using another man's identity.

While they were released from police custody shortly thereafter, their invite to Idol 5's Hollywood Round was rescinded by the show's producers, ending their Idol journey before it ever really began. They reportedly did have a tentative deal with rapper Jermaine Dupri's SoSo Def Records soon after the controversy, but they told The Journal-Constitution it "didn't work out" due to an "avaricious lawyer."

According to The Journal-Constitution, the twins both "breezed" through Idol 7's first round of auditions, with Terrell singing Freddy Jackson's "You Are My Lady" and Derrell performing Luther Vandross' "Until You Come Back to Me."

They will now be subject to a few more rounds of screening by Idol producers before they are able to perform for Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul and see if they can once again claim a ticket to Tinseltown.

"We are truly blessed to be back," Derrell told The Journal-Constituion.

Oh no, they are back Sad I never liked them since I saw them on tv the first time and didn't one of them give Elliott a hard time for not working hard enough? grrr.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 11th 2007, 7:49 am

I'm not too excited they are back either. Should make for an interesting season. Maybe.

I don't remember them giving Elliott a hard time. They could have and I blocked it out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 11th 2007, 5:21 pm

The one did, and Elliott was the only one who was liked by Simon in the Hollywood group.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 12th 2007, 10:41 am

OH BROTHER LUKE !!!!! I thought there was some rule about that ... so I guess we'll have to watch just to see what happens!!

he he he .... I dout it !
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 12th 2007, 12:43 pm

oh man.... this should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 12th 2007, 12:47 pm

Maybe it will be more interesting than Season 6 Wink
Back to top Go down
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1September 28th 2007, 1:11 pm

Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions 99911 Yikes the twins are back! I am not sure they will make the cut however because that bad situation is still in their background.

I can see alot of arguing going on if they make it. Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions 720724

Oh well, guess time will tell if they make it or not but if they do, it might make for a interesting season in spite of it all.

You Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions 940198
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 12:46 pm

Ya know I just heard this on TV! That really stinks, they were the ones that was so mean to Elliott because he couldn't practice when they did!! Butt HEADS!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 2:33 pm

Exactly. Butt heads. They were annoying and if they make it they will annoy every one of us at home too. Just Sayin'
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 11:19 am

here here!!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 6:34 pm

So I guess we all watch this season and vote for anyone BUT the Brittnam twins !!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 9:03 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1October 12th 2007, 9:31 am

I'll agree to that too.

It will have to take someone amazing to get me to vote though. Season 5 was the first season I voted and I voted occasionally last season for Blake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions   Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Brittenum twins return for 'American Idol 7' auditions
Page 1 of 1