www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today Empty
PostSubject: Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today   Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2007, 9:36 am

Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today 3769 Hello Everyone! Today, Oct 23rd both Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood release their second cds. My thoughts:

Bo Bice - See The Light - I went to aol and gave this cd a listen as you can listen to the whole cd. It is truly awesome and shows the real Bo. As you know on his first cd release many fans were disappointed with this effort from the Clive Davis group who basically made Bo pop. However the new cd has Bo going back to his southern rock roots. I strongly recommend you get it if you are a Bo fan, you will not be disappointed. Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today 557821

Carrie Underwood - Carnival Ride - For our country fans out there, Carrie shows once again she has the country spirit. I have heard the track "So Small" and it is very good and should make the country folks really take notice. I am not big into country music but even I recognize this woman has what it takes to be a hit. Smile

Whatever your preference, enjoy! Very Happy

Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today 502784
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today   Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today Icon_minitime1October 25th 2007, 8:25 am

Thank you for reminding me. I have to get Bo's CD. I love him and wasn't too impressed with the first CD.

I just realized yesterday that Carrie had a new CD coming out. She sure didn't need to put one out yet even thought it's been about two years. Her first CD is still so awesome.

I'll be getting both CDs for sure. Thanks again CC Very Happy Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today   Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today Icon_minitime1October 29th 2007, 12:01 pm

I haven't bought Bo's CD yet, but I got Carrie's. Man do i love her!! The Cd is great and she is going to be around for a long time. Her voice is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today   Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bo Bice/Carrie Underwood CD Releases Today
Page 1 of 1