www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembering Bo Bice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Remembering Bo Bice Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Bo Bice   Remembering Bo Bice Icon_minitime1September 8th 2007, 11:33 pm

Remembering Bo Bice 3769 Hello to all. Not sure how many Bice fans we have on here but thought I would let you all know that he will be releasing a new cd on October 23rd. Thankfully it will be a more southern rock cd and showcase the Bo that was so popular on his season. It appears he is also with a new label which is actually named after his band SugarMoney/Strat. The cd is being released through them. I am kind of glad about that as while I am a huge Bo fan I was somewhat disappointed with the way the Clive Davis group changed his sound.

Anyway, if there are any Bo fans out there, hope this is helpful.

Remembering Bo Bice 502784
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Bo Bice   Remembering Bo Bice Icon_minitime1September 9th 2007, 12:46 pm

Thank you for the information!

I have Bo's first CD and wasn't that excited with it. I don't keep up with Bo too much. I'm looking forward to his new CD and I'll definitely take a listen. Thanks again for letting us know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Bo Bice   Remembering Bo Bice Icon_minitime1September 9th 2007, 10:43 pm

Angie wrote:
Thank you for the information!

I have Bo's first CD and wasn't that excited with it. I don't keep up with Bo too much. I'm looking forward to his new CD and I'll definitely take a listen. Thanks again for letting us know Very Happy

Remembering Bo Bice 816353 I am in full agreement with you about Bo's first cd, it just wasn't him at all. I was fortunate enough to get a couple of cds from his church which really show the real Bo. I also am a member of his fan club and let me tell you when he was with SugarMoney it was indeed a much different sound. Being an all-around music fanatic I try to keep up alot with the whole music scene.

I think the Clive Davis group has really made some huge mistakes along the way. First they goofed with how to handle Bo's career, then the horrible handling of Taylor Hicks by not backing him up and promoting him in a good way and of course the fact that they did not sign Elliott. Bravo to Elliott for showing them he truly did not need their help as he is doing so well independently.

Each of these guys truly has the Remembering Bo Bice 557821 factor not to mention how talented each is so thankfully the fans have been there to pull them through in spite of the Davis group.

Anyway, thanks for responding and have a great week! bounce
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Bo Bice   Remembering Bo Bice Icon_minitime1September 10th 2007, 7:57 am

Yes...Clive Davis and his gang need to get a clue. Seriously. I don't know anymore if it's even a good thing to win AI. They're tour isn't doing as well this time around and the ratings were down for season 6.

I'm so glad Elliott is Indie. I think it's been the best thing for him. Hopefully when Taylor and Bo's contracts (or is his contract done already) are up they go their own way.

You have a great week too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Bo Bice   Remembering Bo Bice Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Remembering Bo Bice
Page 1 of 1