www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's talk about the Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Let's talk about the Chat Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 9:28 pm

The chat was AMAZING ... I personally am VERY EXTREMLY pleased with Mr. Yamin's answers, and the questions were great. He is a really wonderful sweet guy !!!! Just made my heart smile to know that he is as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside!! Very Happy and HOPEFULLY he will visit us soon !! Wink
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 9:37 pm

I agree with everything Tink said 'cause I can't think of anything more to say at this moment. I'm still freaking out over the whole thing.

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 9:39 pm

Uh yeah ... uh hu!! I will be in my "home" if you want to want to discuss anything further. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 9:41 pm

I thought my heart would beat out of my chest when he answered my question about his wrist bands. Let's talk about the Chat 557821
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 9:45 pm

Yeah and what a guy, I mean that is really sweet why he wears those!! I always thought that they were for diabetes, I never knew there was so much significgance to them !!! AMAZING !!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 9:52 pm

That was a great question Linda, and his answer was nothing I expected. Like Tink I knew they were for diabetes, but didn't know they had so much significance to him! What an amazing man!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2007, 10:10 pm

Ok I took a picture of the screen after Elliott answered my question which was.."What is the signifigance of the colors of the green and blue wrists bands?"
I got part of his answer, I'll put the part I didn't capture in here.."The green band is from a fan in NY when he was on Regis and Kelly. It says Care Yamin It. It has something to do with the Juvenile Diabetes Research and will be the name of his foundation when he establishes it." The rest is on the screen here:

Let's talk about the Chat MYQUESTION2
All I can say is Thank you Elliott.

Thanks to Katy we've got a transcript of the chat but this is my question and his answer..

Linda-guest says: What is the signifigance of the blue and green wrist bands you wear? What do the colors mean?
Elliott: The green wrist band was given to me by a fan in New York after my first appearance on Regis and Kelly. The green one says Care Yamin it. I believe it's in connection with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. It's going to be the name of my own foundation once it's established. And the blue wrist band says Miracles for Whitney. Whitney Sterrell was a young girl, I believe she was 18 yrs old I met her at a college at Virginia Hospital in downtown Richmond. Probably about 6 months ago... and she was suffering from leukemia. Since we met, she has passed, unfortunately. But when I met her, she gave me this bracelet, and I promised her I'd wear it. So I wear it in memory of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the Chat   Let's talk about the Chat Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the Chat
Page 1 of 1