www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliott Yamin's New Single?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MY IDOL ELLIOTT

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Elliott Yamin's New Single? Empty
PostSubject: Elliott Yamin's New Single?   Elliott Yamin's New Single? Icon_minitime1August 19th 2007, 9:05 pm

HI Y'all,Elliott has confimed his new single is "One Word"!He said he hopes to to make a music video to this song very soon!I hope we can start requesting this new single "One Word"on the radio very soon?I think "One Word"will be just as huge as "Wait For You" has become!At the San Fransisco concert on 6/12/07 Elliott had the whole crowd going with this song "One Word"!As you listen to this song, the words to this song are Emazin! Elliott Yamin's New Single? 544942
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin's New Single?   Elliott Yamin's New Single? Icon_minitime1August 19th 2007, 11:08 pm

Hi,
Were you at the concert? Did you take any photos? If you did please feel free to post them in the photo section of the forum.
Hello btw..and what is your name? Elliott Yamin's New Single? 3769
Back to top Go down
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin's New Single?   Elliott Yamin's New Single? Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 9:44 am

I just love all of E's music so any single he wants to put out there is fine with me. Looking forward to seeing our guy get more success and satisfaction with his career. Just adore this guy!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin's New Single?   Elliott Yamin's New Single? Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 8:36 pm

I agree the words to the song are wonderful, his voice is beautiful. He has so much talent and I am positive Elliott is going
to be a BIG star very soon !! Thanks so much for keeping us up
to date MIE!! Elliott Yamin's New Single? 105919
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin's New Single?   Elliott Yamin's New Single? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Elliott Yamin's New Single?
Page 1 of 1