www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MY IDOL ELLIOTT

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA! Empty
PostSubject: Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA!   Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA! Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:59 pm

HI Y'all,8/12/07 was one of the greatest days of my life because I went to Elliotts Live Concert in San Fransisco,CA!I got to go to a Special Meet N Greet and meet our Funky White Boy Elliott!If you have not ever met Elliott he is the greatest guy in the world I mean he is so nice and very down to earth happy go lucky and very funny!He autoghaphed my American Idol Program I got at the AI concert when Elliott came to my town Sacramento,CA on 8/29/06.He also signed my Richmond,VA Magazine with Elliott on the cover!I gave Elliott a special gift a white oriels hat!After the concert he did a meet n greet and I had Elliott sign my Elliott t-shirt.I gave Elliott a hug he grabed me so tight he didn't want to let go and I started crying tears of joy and I said to him in his ear Elliott your the best in the world and he said thank you!Elliott said he was sorry for not giving me a shotout during the concert for giving him the Baseball hat!The concert itself was Emazin every song Elliott sang was Awesome with his smooth soulful voice and every note was just on!You can listen to Elliotts cd witch is great,but to see Elliott Live in concert is another thing because you feel the music more at his concert.Elliott is so dope Live in concert!I never loved any music artist the way I love Elliott and it all started when I first heard Elliotts voice back on American Idol!Sing that Funky Music White Boy! Very Happy Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA! 544942
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA!   Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA! Icon_minitime1August 21st 2007, 12:35 am

Great review! Thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down

Elliott Yamins Live Concert 6/12/07 in San Fransisco,CA!
Page 1 of 1