www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still One of my Favorite Pics!

Go down 
+3
Linda
AngELL
love4elliott
7 posters
AuthorMessage
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Still One of my Favorite Pics! Empty
PostSubject: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 2:15 am

I mean JUST LOOK at THAT smile! Smile ahhhh

Still One of my Favorite Pics! Dream043
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
AngELL
AngELL

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 2:25 am

You are so right--he knows how to melt you!
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 1:30 pm

Ga GunK! I still Can't Believe I WAS THIS CLOSE to our Love! Ahhh...then to actually get a hug from him! PRICELESS! and SPEECHLESS...lol!

Still One of my Favorite Pics! 18

I think this one is my favorite pic i took from the NYC Bowery..he was going to shake a fan's hand at this moment! I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Still One of my Favorite Pics! IMG_06651
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 1:31 pm

AngELL wrote:
You are so right--he knows how to melt you!

Still One of my Favorite Pics! 80673
He SURES does girl! Smile
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 12th 2007, 2:04 pm

Well..this has officially made my day. After a horrible night last night and getting no sleep..this is what everyone should see on their computer screens (or in person as the case may be!)
What a cutie!
Back to top Go down
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
love4elliott

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 14th 2007, 3:01 pm

Linda wrote:
Well..this has officially made my day. After a horrible night last night and getting no sleep..this is what everyone should see on their computer screens (or in person as the case may be!)
What a cutie!

aw...glad linda that the pic made your day! and OMG...i know seeing him in person is soooo surreal! it's too funny...he's all up there just doing what he LOVES To do and still can't comprehend or understand just WHY we LOVE him all sooo much! That makes me LOVE him even more Smile
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 24th 2007, 10:33 am

love4elliott wrote:
I mean JUST LOOK at THAT smile! Smile ahhhh

Still One of my Favorite Pics! Dream043

Oh yes, love that pic! I remember that week real well, that was my favorite week of American Idol was the Elvis week. Elliott was just great! That actually is an understatement!!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 24th 2007, 10:36 am

love4elliott wrote:
Ga GunK! I still Can't Believe I WAS THIS CLOSE to our Love! Ahhh...then to actually get a hug from him! PRICELESS! and SPEECHLESS...lol!

I think this one is my favorite pic i took from the NYC Bowery..he was going to shake a fan's hand at this moment! I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Oh my, those pics are hot! Thanks for sharing those. I really liked that second one in particular. Smile You're so lucky to got to be so close, sigh..
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 24th 2007, 10:37 am

love4elliott wrote:
Linda wrote:
What a cutie!

aw...glad linda that the pic made your day! and OMG...i know seeing him in person is soooo surreal! it's too funny...he's all up there just doing what he LOVES To do and still can't comprehend or understand just WHY we LOVE him all sooo much! That makes me LOVE him even more Smile

So, so true! I remember when I saw him in person the first time just right there on the sidewalk. I couldn't believe it was really him. I had no clue what to say, and it made it harder because there was only one other person there besides Aaron!! Almost three months later I'm still just in awe of that whole night!

The picture...I love that one. I love his arms too I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 24th 2007, 4:25 pm

Oh I just LOVE these pics.. and we wont even go into the first time I saw him in person..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1August 26th 2007, 10:42 pm

love4elliott wrote:

And Now the Pixie is totally DEAD!! Good Lord in heaven forgive me for I have sinned in my heart . . . . Still One of my Favorite Pics! 557821
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still One of my Favorite Pics!   Still One of my Favorite Pics! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Still One of my Favorite Pics!
Page 1 of 1