www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birmingham Date Announced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngELL
AngELL

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Birmingham Date Announced Empty
PostSubject: Birmingham Date Announced   Birmingham Date Announced Icon_minitime1August 11th 2007, 12:21 pm

October 24th Check it out! http://www.workplay.com/ with LiMBO and Josh Hoge--Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Date Announced   Birmingham Date Announced Icon_minitime1August 18th 2007, 8:33 pm

I SOOOOOOOO want to go !!! Really Really Really bad, I love LiMBO I love E, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Birmingham and WorkPlay is an awesome place to see them at!! Hope they add a *guest* to this night !!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Date Announced   Birmingham Date Announced Icon_minitime1August 18th 2007, 8:37 pm

Soo..let's go!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Date Announced   Birmingham Date Announced Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 11:45 am

I love Elliott and love Limbo too. That should be a great concert! I'm too far away to go, but bet it will be a good one. I liked the Live at Workplay cd with Limbo. Elliott shows up a lot on set 3 Smile And the dvd is good too of that show. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Date Announced   Birmingham Date Announced Icon_minitime1August 20th 2007, 4:04 pm

YES YES YES the DVD is great !! I highly recomend it to ANY and all Taylor, LMBO, or Elliott fan. LiMBO is a great band by them selve but when you add Elliott and Taylor to the mix, it is a phenominal experience !!
I added pic's and Linda added some video to the thread in other bands, it's the off topic chat at the very bottom. Check it out !! Birmingham Date Announced 540629
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Date Announced   Birmingham Date Announced Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Birmingham Date Announced
Page 1 of 1