Fan owned and operated website and forum
 
PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Updated Schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 395
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Updated Schedule   August 4th 2007, 6:03 pm

"July 31 - 8 p.m. - JDRF "Promise To Remember Me" Campaign - Washington, DC

August 1 - 5 p.m. - JDRF "Promise To Remember Me" Campaign - Washington, DC

August 8 - 5 p.m. - WAVEHOUSE for KHTS - San Diego, CA

August 24 - 12:30 p.m. - Appearance on "The Bold And The Beautiful"

August 29 - 8 a.m. - Rachel Ray Show - New York, NY

August 31 - 7 p.m. - Z100 Six Flags Great American Concert Series - Jackson, NJ

September 1 - 8 p.m. - B93.7 "Last Chance Summer Dance" - Clemson, SC

September 24 - 8 p.m. - Appearance on "Lincoln Heights" -ABC Family Channel

November 14 - 12 p.m. - World Diabetes Day - New York, NY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 79
Age : 36
Location : Elliott's condo.
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 11th 2007, 10:37 pm

NEW TOUR DATES!!!! (found at ticketmaster.com on 8/11/07)

Here's a screencap:



ahahahaha... can you tell which one I'm going to? ahahahaha.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.taylormadesoul.com
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 53
Age : 49
Location : Garfield, NJ
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 12th 2007, 1:54 am

Omg...I SOOO have to drive up to Boston to see this man again! I was hoping for NYC again or NJ but i'll take Mass! It's only like 4 hours away! He seriously Takes my breath away! MUAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
Jacquie

avatar

Female Number of posts : 1
Age : 67
Location : Hallandale Beach, Florida
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 12th 2007, 6:34 am

Got my tickets for Ft. Lauderdale! Can't Wait!! WOOHOO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngELL
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 23
Age : 70
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 12:39 am

Just found out that Elliott will be in New Orleans at House of Blues on Oct. 23d! Now I don't know what to do--don't think DH will go to 2 concerts (23d and 24th) so far away...N.O. and B'ham..plus I want to go to Orlando too!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 117
Age : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 10:24 am

Hi everyone, I am pea-green with envy that all of you get to see him solo. Sadly he is not coming anywhere close to where I live which is in Carson City, Nevada near Reno. Hopefully some of you will post pictures, videos, etc. Thanks in advance if you do.

In the meantime, have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 53
Age : 49
Location : Garfield, NJ
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 3:15 pm

concertcris wrote:
Hi everyone, I am pea-green with envy that all of you get to see him solo. Sadly he is not coming anywhere close to where I live which is in Carson City, Nevada near Reno. Hopefully some of you will post pictures, videos, etc. Thanks in advance if you do.

In the meantime, have fun!

lol...awwww pea-green with envy! i have to remember that one...too funny! I'm sorry that he's not coming anywhere close to you...what's up with that?! I am praying to go the the Boston show...which i'll have to drive quite some hours but i'll still do it! I did see him in May and it was truly an "E"mazing experience! ahhhh (I'm sure you will find many many pictures here from the shows once they start up again Smile

I don't know you've seen this site yet, but it's fans stories, pics and videos from every show during the spring tour....it's really wonderful...!
I have my story there and i know one of the mods here does also Smile here it is:

www.fanencounters.com


Have a great Day!!!! hugs, jeannine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 79
Age : 36
Location : Elliott's condo.
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 10:06 pm

concertcris wrote:
Hi everyone, I am pea-green with envy that all of you get to see him solo. Sadly he is not coming anywhere close to where I live which is in Carson City, Nevada near Reno. Hopefully some of you will post pictures, videos, etc. Thanks in advance if you do.

In the meantime, have fun!

What area are you from? From what I hear, this is just the first wave of date announcements. There should be plenty more coming soon....

I think I heard somewhere that there's going to be one in Cincinnatti?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.taylormadesoul.com
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 117
Age : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 10:38 pm

Hi again.

To Jeannine - I did see Elliott on the American Idol tour which was a thrill but had to drive 8 hours to get there and with all the costs involved it was somewhat difficult however seeing Taylor and Elliott was all worth it. This time I am waiting until he comes closer to me and hopefully that will be sometime soon. Glad I was able to give you a chuckle.

To Babygirl - I live on the West Coast near Lake Tahoe and Reno, Nevada. They do have entertainment events there all the time so hoping E will come that direction. However if he comes in the winter to Tahoe I would have to pass on the show as it gets quite treachous driving up the mountain since we get snow and ice here in the winter and they close the highways alot. Anyway sure hope to see him in the future one way or another. Just adore that guy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 117
Age : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 10:49 pm

Hey Jeannine, forgot to thank you for the info on the fan encounters. I did not know about it and went and read some of them. Sounds like Elliott is a great guy who appreciates his fans and gives his all. My closest experience to actually meeting him was during the rehearsal on AI when it was just Taylor, Katharine and Elliott. It was in Hollywood and I got to shake hands with him briefly as I did Taylor. What a thrill that was. Katharine on the other hand was very snooty to the fans and spent her time trying to hang on Ryan Seacrest. Then Taylor and Elliott did sign autographs on the other side of the building but we found out too late and just missed them. Regardless I am a die-hard fan of both and will see them in the future sometime I am sure.

Anyway, thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

Female Number of posts : 303
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 14th 2007, 10:53 pm

Ohh..I'd have loved to have seen them then....did you get any pictures??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngELL
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 23
Age : 70
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 15th 2007, 2:09 pm

Hi, concertcris! Josh Hoge said there would be 30 or 40 more stops put on the tour! Also if you go to www.myspace.com/joshhoge it looks like they are playing Nashville right after Birmingham!! Think it's 2 days later..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 529
Age : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 15th 2007, 2:31 pm

I'm praying he'll add Minnesota to that list. He had a deal with Target (whose headquarters are here) on his Christmas CD so my hopes are high Smile

All of you attending a show....LOTS of pictures. I know I don't have to remind you all of that though Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 53
Age : 49
Location : Garfield, NJ
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 15th 2007, 3:47 pm

concertcris wrote:
Hey Jeannine, forgot to thank you for the info on the fan encounters. I did not know about it and went and read some of them. Sounds like Elliott is a great guy who appreciates his fans and gives his all. My closest experience to actually meeting him was during the rehearsal on AI when it was just Taylor, Katharine and Elliott. It was in Hollywood and I got to shake hands with him briefly as I did Taylor. What a thrill that was. Katharine on the other hand was very snooty to the fans and spent her time trying to hang on Ryan Seacrest. Then Taylor and Elliott did sign autographs on the other side of the building but we found out too late and just missed them. Regardless I am a die-hard fan of both and will see them in the future sometime I am sure.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Awww..I'm glad you liked the site fanencounters, Mar worked really hard on that and i was MOST happy to send in my story (even though it was actually wayyyy longer but had to be cut)hehe....he really is a great guy and OMG...i waited sooo long to see him.....i on the other hand was not able to go to the AI concert but a friend of mine did out west so she mailed me the disc from all the tons of pics she took...that was awesome...I'll tell ya what though, i think it was MUCH MORE AMAZING to see him in a smaller venue......just thinking about that night...i was soooo close man i literally had HIS SWEAT hitting me! I'm NOT kidding...! I can't believe what this guy does to me and mostly everyone else here..lol!

anyhow, your welcome and I'll say a prayer that he comes close to enough that your able to go and see..YOU MUST see HIM again!

oh, and PS....don't EVEN get me started on the McPHEE....Bleh Smile

jeannine ~ Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 53
Age : 49
Location : Garfield, NJ
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 15th 2007, 3:47 pm

AngELL wrote:
Hi, concertcris! Josh Hoge said there would be 30 or 40 more stops put on the tour! Also if you go to www.myspace.com/joshhoge it looks like they are playing Nashville right after Birmingham!! Think it's 2 days later..

HEY WOMAN!!!! how are ya girl?! nice to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
love4elliott
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 53
Age : 49
Location : Garfield, NJ
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 15th 2007, 3:50 pm

Angie wrote:
I'm praying he'll add Minnesota to that list. He had a deal with Target (whose headquarters are here) on his Christmas CD so my hopes are high Smile

All of you attending a show....LOTS of pictures. I know I don't have to remind you all of that though Wink

I'll pray for you too that he comes to Minnesota Smile and i soooo can't wait to hear his christmas CD! WOOOT!!!!!!


one more thing! I will take toooooonnnnnns of pics assuming that i'm able to go to a show! ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jidgie
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

Female Number of posts : 303
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 15th 2007, 6:45 pm

AngELL wrote:
Hi, concertcris! Josh Hoge said there would be 30 or 40 more stops put on the tour! Also if you go to www.myspace.com/joshhoge it looks like they are playing Nashville right after Birmingham!! Think it's 2 days later..

Well I hope he doesn't forget Ohio!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 79
Age : 36
Location : Elliott's condo.
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 16th 2007, 7:31 pm

Linda wrote:
AngELL wrote:
Hi, concertcris! Josh Hoge said there would be 30 or 40 more stops put on the tour! Also if you go to www.myspace.com/joshhoge it looks like they are playing Nashville right after Birmingham!! Think it's 2 days later..

Well I hope he doesn't forget Ohio!!! bounce


*coughOHIOcough*

Oct 9 2007 7:00P Bogarts (w/ Elliott Yamin) Cincinnati, Ohio
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.taylormadesoul.com
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 79
Age : 36
Location : Elliott's condo.
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 16th 2007, 7:39 pm

Until today I had no idea this existed.... found the link at another site. I can't vouch for it or anything, but it looks like they have special pre-sale tickets for some of the venues on-sale NOW.

The whole thing is weird..... I don't think they charge anything, just have to register.

Worth a look though, if you've already found a show you want to go to.

http://elliottyamin.tickets.musictoday.com/ElliotYamin/calendar.aspx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.taylormadesoul.com
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 79
Age : 36
Location : Elliott's condo.
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 16th 2007, 7:42 pm

Edited 8:31pm........

From Elliott's myspace, new dates and locations within!!!

Quote :

Oct 5 2007 8:00P Park West Chicago, Illinois
Oct 6 2007 8:00P Majestic Live Madison, Wisconsin
Oct 8 2007 8:00P The Intersection Grand Rapids, Michigan
Oct 9 2007 8:00P Bogartís Cincinnati, Ohio
Oct 11 2007 8:00P Music Mill Indianapolis, Indiana
Oct 12 2007 8:00P Bijou Knoxville, Tennessee
Oct 15 2007 8:00P Cains Ballroom Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oct 16 2007 8:00P Blue Note Columbia, Missouri
Oct 18 2007 8:00P House of Blues Dallas, Texas
Oct 19 2007 8:00P Meridian Houston, Texas
Oct 23 2007 8:00P Houe of Blues New Orleans, Louisiana
Oct 24 2007 8:00P WorkPlay Theatre Birmingham, Alabama
Oct 26 2007 8:00P Rocketown Nashville, Tennessee
Oct 28 2007 8:00P House of Blues Orlando, Florida
Oct 29 2007 8:00P Culture Room Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Oct 30 2007 8:00P State Theatre Tampa, Florida
Nov 1 2007 8:00P House of Blues Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Nov 2 2007 8:00P The N Club Greensboro, North Carolina
Nov 3 2007 8:00P Orange Peel Asheville, North Carolina
Nov 8 2007 8:00P Whitaker Center Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Nov 9 2007 8:00P Hooligans Music Hall Jacksonville, North Carolina
Nov 10 2007 8:00P The Norva Norfolk, Virginia
Nov 12 2007 8:00P Crocodile Rock Cafe Allentown, Pennsylvania
Nov 14 2007 12:00P World Diabetes Day - NY New York, New York
Nov 17 2007 8:00P Le National Montreal
Nov 19 2007 8:00P Mod Club Toronto
Nov 20 2007 8:00P Highline New York City, New York
Nov 21 2007 8:00P Webster Theatre Hartford, Connecticut
Nov 23 2007 8:00P Revolution Hall Troy (Albany), New York
Nov 24 2007 8:00P Roxy Boston, Massachusetts
Nov 26 2007 8:00P 9:30 Club Washington DC, Washington DC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.taylormadesoul.com
Babygirl
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 79
Age : 36
Location : Elliott's condo.
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 16th 2007, 8:33 pm

That Troy venue on 11/23 is LITERALLY 5 minutes from my house!!!!

So, it would appear that I'm going to see him twice... two days in a row!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.taylormadesoul.com
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 529
Age : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 17th 2007, 12:14 pm

Lucky Kate!! bounce

Me. Well...I'm still waiting. I can wait 'cause I'm still so in awe of the last time I saw him. Just not too long though Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
avatar

Female Number of posts : 117
Age : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 17th 2007, 12:16 pm

Linda wrote:
Ohh..I'd have loved to have seen them then....did you get any pictures??

No Sorry they did not allow cameras inside the studio. However it was a special moment in my life anyway. Elliott was so awesome to the fans and you could tell he has a very fun personality. Taylor surprised me a little because at first he was quite shy but warmed up alot during the rehearsal and also let the fans know he was glad they were there.

I was also very impressed with Ryan Seacrest as he made everyone feel special by shaking hands, giving out autographs and hugs. My friend who is a big fan of his was so thrilled with her hug and autograph.

It was a very wonderful day and so exciting! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess



Female Number of posts : 4
Age : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 18th 2007, 11:24 pm

Hey everyone!!!!!
I can't wait till Elliott comes to Chicago. I'm SOOOOO excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Female Number of posts : 395
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   August 19th 2007, 6:13 pm

Babygirl wrote:
Edited 8:31pm........

From Elliott's myspace, new dates and locations within!!!

Quote :

Oct 5 2007 8:00P Park West Chicago, Illinois
Oct 6 2007 8:00P Majestic Live Madison, Wisconsin
Oct 8 2007 8:00P The Intersection Grand Rapids, Michigan
Oct 9 2007 8:00P Bogartís Cincinnati, Ohio
Oct 11 2007 8:00P Music Mill Indianapolis, Indiana
Oct 12 2007 8:00P Bijou Knoxville, Tennessee
Oct 15 2007 8:00P Cains Ballroom Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oct 16 2007 8:00P Blue Note Columbia, Missouri
Oct 18 2007 8:00P House of Blues Dallas, Texas
Oct 19 2007 8:00P Meridian Houston, Texas
Oct 23 2007 8:00P Houe of Blues New Orleans, Louisiana
Oct 24 2007 8:00P WorkPlay Theatre Birmingham, Alabama
Oct 26 2007 8:00P Rocketown Nashville, Tennessee
Oct 28 2007 8:00P House of Blues Orlando, Florida
Oct 29 2007 8:00P Culture Room Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Oct 30 2007 8:00P State Theatre Tampa, Florida
Nov 1 2007 8:00P House of Blues Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Nov 2 2007 8:00P The N Club Greensboro, North Carolina
Nov 3 2007 8:00P Orange Peel Asheville, North Carolina
Nov 8 2007 8:00P Whitaker Center Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Nov 9 2007 8:00P Hooligans Music Hall Jacksonville, North Carolina
Nov 10 2007 8:00P The Norva Norfolk, Virginia
Nov 12 2007 8:00P Crocodile Rock Cafe Allentown, Pennsylvania
Nov 14 2007 12:00P World Diabetes Day - NY New York, New York
Nov 17 2007 8:00P Le National Montreal
Nov 19 2007 8:00P Mod Club Toronto
Nov 20 2007 8:00P Highline New York City, New York
Nov 21 2007 8:00P Webster Theatre Hartford, Connecticut
Nov 23 2007 8:00P Revolution Hall Troy (Albany), New York
Nov 24 2007 8:00P Roxy Boston, Massachusetts
Nov 26 2007 8:00P 9:30 Club Washington DC, Washington DC

Kate I added these to the calander, Linda also tried to get them all. I hope they are all on there and CONGRAT'S girl !! SO glad your getting to see him . Please don't forget PICTURES and Video's ... begging is not beneath me !! Of course neither is payoff !! ha ha

_________________


www.myspace.com/belle74094
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Updated Schedule   

Back to top Go down
 
Updated Schedule
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chick Corea celebrating 70 with a month at the Blue Note
» Veteran Table Tennis Club Singapore ??????????
» Sg Table Tennis Games (West Area) updated 12-March-15
» TT Locations in the West - updated on 2 Mar 2013
» Sg Table Tennis Games (West Area) updated 4-May-15 (Rev 1)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Elliott Yamin :: TV appearances/Tour Dates-
Jump to: