www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 Empty
PostSubject: Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07   Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 Icon_minitime1December 7th 2007, 3:27 pm

Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 614877 We have several idols who are maintaining very good numbers on the Billboard charts this week.

First of all let me say our Elliott is doing great with his music and is now on the charts for his Christmas song on the NBC Sounds of The Season. Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 804172 Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 552661

Others on the charts include:

Carrie Underwood
Chris Daughtry
Jordin Sparks
Mandisa
Kimberley Locke
Kellie Pickler
Fantasia
Kelly Clarkson
Bucky Covington

Hopefully next week Blake Lewis will show high numbers on the charts as his solo cd was just released this week. Sorry if I forgot any of the idols.

Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 544942 Bo Bice is in the news on foxesonidol.com. It appears he will be doing 2 tracks on the upcoming album from "The Brothers of the Southland". Who are they, you ask? Well, this group is made up of some Southern rock greats which include among others;

Dan Toler - Allman Brothers
Henry Paul - Outlaws, Blackhawk
Steve Gorman - Black Crowes
Jay Boy Adams - Texas Chart Topper
Jimmie Hall - Wet Willie, Jeff Beck group

You can get the full scoop on this group's myspace page. From what I understand Bo does a smokin hot version of Marshall Tucker's "Can't You See". Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07 473846 Great job Bo!

santa That is it for now!
Back to top Go down

Idol Chart Toppers - Week of 12/7/07
Page 1 of 1