www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandisa to release Holiday CD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Mandisa to release Holiday CD Empty
PostSubject: Mandisa to release Holiday CD   Mandisa to release Holiday CD Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2007, 1:30 pm

http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/?pid=1061

Elliott Yamin isn't the only "Idol" alum ringing in this holiday season by bringing Christmas music to his fans--Mandisa is set to release Christmas Joy, a four track holiday EP, on November 20th. Mandisa will bring us her take on some classics, including "O Holy Night," "Joy to the World," and Stevie Wonder's "What Christmas Means to Me." She'll also be doing an original duet with labelmate Matthew West called "Christmas Makes Me Cry." This last one will be sent to radio as a holiday single. Not only is Mandisa releasing her own holiday album, but she is also partaking in the "WOW Gospel Christmas" CD.

As Mandisa explains to CMSpin.com, "It seems to me that even the hardest hearts soften during the Christmas season. There is a prevalent joy that draws people together and Christmas music is the soundtrack to that season."

Mandisa will also be spreading the holiday cheer with some live performances, including an appearance at the second largest Christmas tree lighting in the country--the NYSE Christmas tree lighting. She will also perform live at the Crystal Cathedral on Christmas Eve, which will be televised worldwide. Mandisa fans can also catch her performing live with another popular AI alum, George Huff, for six dates while in California.

The exciting news of this holiday EP comes on the heels of Mandisa's very successful debut album, True Beauty. Her debut album is the first by a solo female artist to open at No. 1 on the Top Christian Albums Chart since this chart was converted to Nielsen SoundScan back in '95. It's no wonder that Mandisa's booming voice has been requested for numerous television performances. For more information on where you can catch her live, you can visit her official website.

In the meantime, check out her stunning transformation gallery for a glimpse of Mandisa from the time she was a baby until she emerged as a star on "American Idol!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Mandisa to release Holiday CD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandisa to release Holiday CD   Mandisa to release Holiday CD Icon_minitime1November 4th 2007, 9:54 pm

Mandisa to release Holiday CD 779523 Thanks for letting us know about this. I truly love the Christmas season mainly because of all the lights and especially the music which is so glorious. I am sure Mandisa's cd will be a big hit. Just love her voice. I know I will be checking this out so thanks again!

Mandisa to release Holiday CD 832833
Back to top Go down

Mandisa to release Holiday CD
Page 1 of 1