www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pop Music Hits The Charts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Pop Music Hits The Charts Empty
PostSubject: Pop Music Hits The Charts   Pop Music Hits The Charts Icon_minitime1October 29th 2007, 11:02 am

Pop Music Hits The Charts 703815 Not sure how many on here like pop music but thought I would mention 2 new releases coming October 30th.

Britney Spears - Blackout - Although better known in the media with all her problems being constantly tabaloided she is releasing this new cd and I have listened to it and this it is actually pretty good. However I have always been a Britney fan even though she is not the best singer around. Try to overlook her shortcomings and give her cd a listen. For myself, I am buying it! Pop Music Hits The Charts 816353

Backstreet Boys - Unbreakable - Once again the guys hit the music scene minus one member (Kevin). I love the way these guys voices gel with each other and love their new song "Unconsolable". It is currently on the VH1 Top 20 along with Britney's "Gimme Me More". Since I own all the Backstreet music will definitely be getting this one also. Wink

Pop Music Hits The Charts 502784
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Pop Music Hits The Charts   Pop Music Hits The Charts Icon_minitime1October 29th 2007, 12:00 pm

The Backstreet Boys have a new CD coming out? Wow. I'll have to check it out for sure.

Britney....I just have to say I feel really bad for Britney. All those paparazzi following her everywhere she goes...I don't know how she deals with it. I wish her the best though and hope she can bring her personal life back to normalcy whatever that means for her. I just hope she stops all the drinking and drugs and partying permanently for teh sake of her kids. Anyway..back to the music...I always liked her and just may check out her new CD.

Thanks for the music updates! Pop Music Hits The Charts 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pop Music Hits The Charts   Pop Music Hits The Charts Icon_minitime1October 30th 2007, 10:17 am

Pop Music Hits The Charts 3769 Angie. You can view the new video of the Backstreet Boys on VH1. They look great and the song "Unconsolable" is really good. I was totally into the boy band era. Razz

Yeppers, poor Britney has really gone down the tubes since hooking up with Kevin Federline. What makes me really mad is now he is coming off like the concern parent when he did nothing for his other kids from Shar Jackson. I, too am hoping that Britney gets a grip but at this point I do not think she or Kevin are fit parents. Sad situation for the two boys involved. However, maybe with this new cd release she will once again become the darling of the music scene and realize she can be a better person. One can always hope.

Take care! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Pop Music Hits The Charts   Pop Music Hits The Charts Icon_minitime1October 31st 2007, 8:26 am

I was a sucker for the boy bands too! Very Happy I will definitely be checking out their video on VH1!

Yes...neither one are fit to be parents right now and KF looks like the hero in all of this. Maybe he's changed. He's at least keeping out of site most of the time. I just worry about the kids and hope that Britney can straighten up and take care of them.

Pop Music Hits The Charts 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop Music Hits The Charts   Pop Music Hits The Charts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pop Music Hits The Charts
Page 1 of 1