www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members Spotlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Members Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Members Spotlight   Members Spotlight Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 1:00 pm

To help everyone get aquinted I am going to begin a "Member's SpotLight" Blog on the Portal page. I will spotlight one member each month. In the spotlight will mean that the member chosen will be able to post a picture of themself or a favorite picture of Elliott as well as write a short summary of why they are a fan, or even a recent concert experience. The member for the month will be chosen at random and then contacted privately to be ask their permission and input on the blog. I am also looking forward to, at some point, having a prize for the Member in the spotlight. Not quite sure how that will work but it is in the planning stages. If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know. I am all ears!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

Members Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Spotlight   Members Spotlight Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 1:23 pm

I absolutely LOVE this idea!! What would I do without ya!! Members Spotlight 608809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395

Members Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Spotlight   Members Spotlight Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 1:42 pm

Angie wrote:
I absolutely LOVE this idea!! What would I do without ya!! Members Spotlight 608809
Rolling Eyes Uh yeah sorry kinda forgot to run that by ya!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

Members Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Spotlight   Members Spotlight Icon_minitime1August 5th 2007, 1:53 pm

That's okay. I'll forgive ya. This time. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Sponsored content

Members Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Spotlight   Members Spotlight Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Members Spotlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Rules, Updates, and Support :: Updates and Community Happenings-
Jump to: