www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinncinatti Ohio !!

Go down 
+2
Angie
Tink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

Female Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Cinncinatti Ohio !! Empty
PostSubject: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 12:51 pm

Cinncinatti Ohio !! Elliottupclose

Cinncinatti Ohio !! ElliottSambo

JUST A TEASE .... We will be back later with LOTS more !! and a re cap !!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 1:36 pm

bounce

Your bear!!! (that IS your bear, right?) OMG I'm so happy!!

He looks so HOT!! Cinncinatti Ohio !! 557821

P.S. STOP TEASING US!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 6:07 pm

Yes Mamm!! That is Sambo !! the (non) Official LiMBO Bear. I told Elliott all about it and he snuggled LOTS with the bear !! He was so SUPPER nice, I was very inpressed with his stage present, his VOICE is phenominal, he is SO SWEET, and I honestly believe that he cares about his fans and is grateful for them !! Loved everything about him, he WAS worth the 8 hours of standing!! Once my head is completly together I will give a complete recap!!

OH and JOSH HOGE .... OMG! BFF!! HAWTT ... just sayin' I reccomend everyone buying his CD at the concert. I also really enjoyed The Last Goodnight band and I bought their Cd as well.

Ok I will be back !!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 6:25 pm

Now you understand why I fell so in love with E after meeting him. I felt comfortable with him after a few minutes even though I was nervous, but he's just a really great guy and genuinely cares about us and loves and appreciates us. He seems to go out of his way for us and always tries his hardest to hang around and meet the fans. That why after I met him the only thing I could say about him was Amazing. I really hope every fan of his gets a chance if even for a second to meet him. He doesn't seem like the type of guy who is going to change either. What you see is what you get with him....a truly genuine human being.

bounce I'm seriously reliving my E experience through you and everyone else who gets to see him on this tour. I'm so happy for you guys. Your bear! How cool is that!!

Josh is amazing isn't he? God I miss those guys. I am going to have a hard time waiting, but I"m sure he'll swing by MN on his next tour.

I guess I'll shut up now and patiently wait for your recap and rest of the pictures. I know you need to wait a few days because then most of the details have come back to you! Laughing

I'm out of here for now. Cinncinatti Ohio !! 608809

P.S. I'm so happy for you guys!! I knew you'd have a blast Very Happy

I'll shut up now
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 6:44 pm

Thanks Angie ... GOD I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much !! All of you I MISS being on line and hanging out !! HOPEFULLY if all goes well I will be able to relax and hang out a bit this weekend, I have to have surgery on Friday but it is out patient and I have to REST this weekend !! (YAY play time on the net)

I did get you a couple pics of Josh (OMG he is SO cute) and a video .... can't remember what he is singing ... maybe 360 WHICH I LOVE by the way!!

Talk to you soon!!

Love Tink
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 10th 2007, 9:22 pm

OK here is my recap ...

..So I meet E last night . . . for time number 2, first time was way to brief . . . this time was more than I could have asked for. When we arrived Elliott was the first person I saw (Ah sweet victory, the prize was in sight!!) So we got a quick meeting and it was off to shower for Elliott. A Marriott van whisk him from my sight, but not for long. I watched Josh Hoge ... Awesome guy ... BUY HIS CD, then the band The Last Goodnight, quite the performers, then in a blaze of glory Elliott took the stage . . . All 4 ft' of him would own that stage for the next hour and a half. Mesmerized, I watched, listened, laughed, and loved every moment he stood right before my face and sung with his heart and soul. His smile, his eyes, and his body screamed for his audience to adore him, and they did. Song after song, minute after blissful minute, we were entranced by this magical, loving, talented spirit that stood so tall on that stage. His voice, AMAZING, his stage presence, extrodnary, his soul, beautiful. Elliott Yamin is and always be one of America's greatest performers. I have to admit, that for awhile I'd been away, not much interested in the glorious world of Season 5 AI . . . but thanks to Elliott, I am ready to come home. Home to my online friends who are always here, always loving and have never let me down. Season five was a magically group, a group that will never be repeated. I have to say that in my eye's, yes Taylor won, Taylor is the American Idol, but Elliott, Chris, Ace, and Bucky are also Idols. Well deserving of the title, my suport they will always have, boy's all I can say is, I love ya and don't EVER forget Ohio when your scheduling those tours!! And Elliott, don't worry, Sambo always comes along so you can cuddle him next stop!!

( and I must include my BFF in the whole wide world who lives in my basement .... I do love her though!! Jenna YOUR awesome REALLY!! the best friend I could ever have ALWAYS here to help and listen to my endless ramblings of whom ever the flavor of the month may be .... Elliott Taylor Chris Mr. HP your always there, even to use the spy cammera HA HA HA Love Ya!!)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 11:01 am

All I have to say is I love ya Tink!

You said everything so beautifully!! Cinncinatti Ohio !! 608809 Cinncinatti Ohio !! 105919
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 11:14 am

Awww... Tink,I LOVE YOU!!!! Cinncinatti Ohio !! 608809

I was getting ancy waiting for your recap! I dont hve much time online anymore and can really only check the site once a day or so! I am sooo glad that you had an awesome time and that Elliott was his great, amazing, mesmorizing self! Cinncinatti Ohio !! 540629

Josh Hoge IS a total Hottie isnt he! ha ha ha! Cinncinatti Ohio !! 99911

Did you get to see Sweet Cheeks Aaron (besides on stage)!? ha ha ha Cinncinatti Ohio !! 369192 Laughing

I cant wait to see the pics and videos!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 6:26 pm

Yeah we saw the band when we first arrived they were outside getting their haircut on the side walk !! There was a Josh another of the band member but I don't know which one ?! I only know Russell .... we met Sway too ... he is SUCH A SWEETIE!! I have more pictures, 137 to be exact. I will try to get some more up tonight!! and YEAH I LOVE YA BOTH!!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 9:01 pm

Very Happy Cant wait to see more pics!!! Josh huh? he must be the new drummer...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 11th 2007, 9:26 pm

Wellllll...I've got a major crush goin on here! Elliott was just the sweetest thing in the world when we met him...here's one of my pictures...

I think I'll post pictures..then the recap...and yes..we WERE this close!
Cinncinatti Ohio !! 10-10-2007-1013
Cinncinatti Ohio !! 10-10-2007-1018
SWEAT LICKING PERMITTED!
Cinncinatti Ohio !! 10-10-2007-1017
Cinncinatti Ohio !! 10-10-2007-1016
Cinncinatti Ohio !! 10-10-2007-1014
ONE WORD
Cinncinatti Ohio !! Oneword30
Cinncinatti Ohio !! Bestconcert28
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 12th 2007, 9:21 am

You guys are awesome!! I tell ya again, life will be all about E for awhile. Amazing man!

Amazing pictures!

Did he drip sweat on you guys? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 12th 2007, 11:59 am

WOW WOW WOW!!! Great pics! I cant wait to see more and hear more Great E stories..

Yeah did he sweat on ya!? Very Happy

SO hot! Wink
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator
Administrator
DreamHrt

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 12th 2007, 8:19 pm

Tink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im doin the "Happy Dance" for ya! Damn he sure is hot! Great pic! I can tell he did wonders for your "Soul"
Sorry I havent been around much... Deb hasnt been home and I have been re vamping the house.
I sure have missed ya Tink!
Lov yas
Back to top Go down
http://therealdealforum.com
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 12th 2007, 9:29 pm

Nope no sweat dripping..he was already dried up when he came outside..good thing too cause he had a cold poor baby!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 12th 2007, 9:45 pm

Ok..here's my take on the concert/day.
Kerrianne and I left Youngstown at 8:30am in our rented PT Cruiser. My old car might not have made it so we rented our favorite rental car. Took us a few hours to get to Tink's house and once we got on the road it was straight to Cincinnati.
We parked the car behind Bogart's and there was Elliott's bus and the equipment truck. Sitting on the sidewalk was Josh getting a haircut..as he said.."He's a Southern boy"..guess that's a southern thing!
Elliott was standing by the front of his bus smoking and talking on a cell phone..(I can say he smokes right?) Sway was sitting on the ground going through his bag. We went down to the sidewalk where the other ladies were already standing. Elliott came back out in his grey hoodie with the hood up, said he would be back he was going to go take a shower and off he went in the hotel van but not before Kerri went back to the car for something and set off the car alarm, she just said "Hello" to him as she came back to me embarrassed for the first impression she had on Elliott. I took the keys and grinned as I went past him not speaking to turn it off.

Bogart's was in a less than upgraded community (did I say that delicately?) since there were hookers, pimps, drug dealings and the smell of weed in the air! We stood with the other ladies (Hi ya'll) at the door waiting for it to open. "Only" had to wait 2 1/2 hours, then had to do all but supply blood and DNA to get inside, contraband was confiscated at the door..gotta watch those sharpies and cigarettes so they don't hurt one of the band members! haha!

Once inside we found that the front row was already taken by girls who had gone to the meet and greet..but long story short they were there for "The Last Goodnight" and told us once they were off we could get their spots in front!

The anticipation, once the lights went down.. was heart beatingly intense!
The band came out and then Elliott ran onto the stage..what a stage presence he has! You can tell he is absolutely loving his life right now because except for when he's singing some intense lyrics he's all smiles! Even with a cold his voice was so rich and full of emotion..the guy dances pretty good too! (that is an understatement..the moves he was doing onstage ..well let's just say I'd like to see more of that!)

There are some videos in YouTube I'll post later. It was too short..not really but for me it could have gone much longer, although my back wanted to scream by around 11pm!

After the concert we went to the merchandise table and did some damage, Kerri got autographs on her purse of everyone in the band, Josh and Sway. Pictures too. Hope she posts them KERRI!!! Sway is the sweetest guy!
We left to go out to the bus and we waited awhile until Elliott came out, he took time to speak to everyone standing there, posed for pictures, signed whatever people wanted signed..(there's a chest somewhere he really enjoyed signing by the way!) Someone told him to never turn into a jerk..he said "I already am a jerk" and laughed..couldn't have been farther from the truth. His smile lit up the night..he's having so much fun and the way he treats his fans he's going to continue to keep them and make more!
Kerri and I drove back to Youngstown the next day and I returned the car yesterday morning on the way to work only to find MY car had a flat tire..see I KNEW it shouldn't go to Cincinnati! The trip is over but the "Elliott hangover" is still with me!
I know I'll be back to see him, just have to work some more to recoup some finances!!!
So that's the long story about as short as I can make it..I always liked Elliott from day one, Taylor was always my favorite and I've seen him a number of times and he'll always be in my heart..Elliott is now right beside him..he won..#3 doesn't matter, he's always going to be a winner!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2007, 11:00 am

Reading your recaps brings the day I met him back to me like it happened yesterday!

I'm so glad you had so much fun. I never thought you wouldn't. But now you know first hand the magic of Elliott. He pulls you in and keeps you there!

Couldn't you just see him up on the stage live every day? When the shows over he leaves you wanting more. That's what a good entertainer does. He's just amazing!!
Back to top Go down
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 13th 2007, 9:55 pm

I agree 100% with you Angie!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 14th 2007, 6:14 pm

Ok you forgot about the DRUNK SL ___ that I nearly knocked to mars and the fact that they THREW my cigg's away!!!! OMG BFF .... Cinncinatti Ohio !! 168534
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 14th 2007, 6:30 pm

Well that part happened when I went to replenish my oxygen and bye $3 bottle of water...you tell! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tink

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 10:31 am

na .... makes me mad everytime I think about it . . . I need a cigarette just reading about it.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 2:38 pm

So does that mean we're never going to get the story? confused
Back to top Go down
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 17th 2007, 6:51 pm

Ask her again!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliottfancarry
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1October 18th 2007, 8:36 am

Wow, Tink, those are great teasers there Smile Sishs Cinncinatti Ohio !! 557821 I really love that one especially with the bear in it, I love stuffed animals and I love Elliott, great combination to say the least! Cinncinatti Ohio !! 473846 Cinncinatti Ohio !! 557821 Thanks so much. I hope someday I can meet him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinncinatti Ohio !!   Cinncinatti Ohio !! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cinncinatti Ohio !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Elliott Yamin :: Pictures-
Jump to: