www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHERE THE HECK.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

WHERE THE HECK..... Empty
PostSubject: WHERE THE HECK.....   WHERE THE HECK..... Icon_minitime1October 7th 2007, 3:05 am

Is everyone? The man's on tour and no one is talking about it..who's goin, who's got pictures? Come on people..
TINK, PRINCESS YAMIN AND I ARE SEEING HIM ON OCT. 9..am I excited? Heck ya! We rented a car, got the mint oreos and are ready to go!!!! WHERE THE HECK..... 540629
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HECK.....   WHERE THE HECK..... Icon_minitime1October 7th 2007, 3:59 pm

You know I'm having computer problems. Still having them so i won't be around much. I haven't even had time to search the web for videos or anything.

But yeah....where is everyone? So quiet and slow around here. But, I have to go return the computer I bought yesterday and find another one.

Hope you girls have fun....what am I saying? You will have fun!!

Luv yas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
concertcris
Yamin It Member
Yamin It Member
concertcris

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HECK.....   WHERE THE HECK..... Icon_minitime1October 7th 2007, 4:59 pm

Crying or Very sad Wish I could go with you to the show but living on the West Coast he is not coming into my area. However, hope you all have a blast and if by the mere chance you get to talk to him point him in my direction.

Please Elliott, come to Reno, Nevada! WHERE THE HECK..... 816353

WHERE THE HECK..... 534172
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Female Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HECK.....   WHERE THE HECK..... Icon_minitime1October 9th 2007, 8:32 am

I'm in Minnesota...he's in my general vicinity but no luck for me Sad

I'm living vicariously through everyone else for awhile Very Happy

Hopefully it won't be long before his next tour and maybe he'll make his way out west.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaminit
MistyluvsE
Super Mod
Super Mod
MistyluvsE

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HECK.....   WHERE THE HECK..... Icon_minitime1October 9th 2007, 6:04 pm

Have a BLAST ladies and get a hand full of Aaron booty for me ha ha ha!!! Very Happy

I have been busy with classes! I will be around more i cant wait to hear everyones concert recaps and see some GREAT pics! And Elliott will be back to the West Coast soon so i just have to hold my breath and live through you all until then! ha ha ha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistydawn3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE THE HECK.....   WHERE THE HECK..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

WHERE THE HECK.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.yamin-it.com :: Elliott Yamin :: News & General Discussion-
Jump to: