www.yamin-it.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan owned and operated website and forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ELLIOTT'S IN MANILLA!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linda
Super Mod
Super Mod
Linda

Female Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-08-04

ELLIOTT'S IN MANILLA!!! Empty
PostSubject: ELLIOTT'S IN MANILLA!!!   ELLIOTT'S IN MANILLA!!! Icon_minitime1September 20th 2007, 11:58 pm

September 20, 2007 - Thursday

MABUHAY EVERYBODY!

Hey everybody!!....I hope all is well!...well, I just arrived to Manilla....I'm here in the Philipines w/Joonie, Russel, and Aaron, as we gear up for 5 accoustic shows over the next 10 days here!....I'm really honored, and excited to be able to share my music w/fans half way across the globe!..I haven't been out of the country(except Canada) since I was 13!....Now, I know it's been a while since yall have heard from me, as I've been swamped preparing for this trip, and tour!....I'd like to take this time to thank my buddy Felix Bloxsom (drummer), and wish him well, as he's going to be touring w/another artist for the remainder of the year!....at the same time, I'd like to introduce to you and welcome Mr. Glen Sobel as our new drummer!

I hope everybody enjoyed our "milli vanilli" rendition of "Wait For You" on Lincoln Heights the past 2 days...and, of course the airing of our appearance on Rachel Ray today!....I can't express how stoked I am for October to get here!...The band and I are really excited to come visit your town in the U.S over the next few months!...we've been working very hard to step up the production of our set...added a few new songs, and I'm also going to be joined by my good friend Jose "Sway" Penala on backround vocals!

Now, I want to make sure that we sell out everywhere we go!....Tickets are going fast, so don't be left out in the cold!....also, please be on the lookout for my new single to hit radio within the next couple of weeks!...I can't believe we're even talking about a 2nd single!...WOW!!!....I want to thank you all for continuing to vote for my video on VH1....Thank you for all of my B-DAY wishes!....Thanks to Brandon Crowe, and all of the fans and moderators over @The E-TRAIN STATION....and especially a big THANK YOU to my guys: OLLIE, AARON, GLEN, RUSS, JOONIE!....I couldn't imagine playing music w/anybody else in the world!.....PEACE!

(From Elliott's my space blog)
Back to top Go down

ELLIOTT'S IN MANILLA!!!
Page 1 of 1